Buna @ Hardin Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know absolutly nothing about hardin but it's going to be hard for 'em to stop Buna.  They are averaging 34 points a game and only giving up 7 on the season.  Scoring 32 points per game and giving up 3 per game in district.  Buna has one of the stingiest defenses in this area and yes I am going to compare them to WO-S I think they are that good!!

I don't know about comparing them to wos. But they are definitely among the top in our district. As for the offense they will just pound it out. And when they need to break a big play it will happen. I've seen Hardin play and I don't think they are on the same level. Ha ha. I remember when somebody was talking about how good their backs were a lil while ago. And I would like to say they are just a little bit OVERRATED. I mean Deweyville thought their backs were the greatest thing in the world but I beg to differ. They run hard but I'll say it again Average at best. Buna's defense is too much for the Hornets in this one. Buna 42 Hardin 0.

I am not saying Buna can hang with WO-S.  They are good but like you said Buna is that dominant there district Like WO-S in in theres  at this point it seems like there is a talent gap between Buna and the other teams but I can not speak for Anahauc though have not seen them play but can't wait for that one.

Head over to Silsbee at 4:00 pm, we'll see how good Anahuac is.  They have Kountze there, due to Kountzes field problems.  How good is the Anahuac / Buna game gonna be?  Not to overlook Hardin, I am just not sure thay have the defense to stop Buna.  They may score, but I don't believe enough. 

I don't know about comparing them to wos. But they are definitely among the top in our district. As for the offense they will just pound it out. And when they need to break a big play it will happen. I've seen Hardin play and I don't think they are on the same level. Ha ha. I remember when somebody was talking about how good their backs were a lil while ago. And I would like to say they are just a little bit OVERRATED. I mean Deweyville thought their backs were the greatest thing in the world but I beg to differ. They run hard but I'll say it again Average at best. Buna's defense is too much for the Hornets in this one. Buna 42 Hardin 0.

There is no need to still continue to trash talk on Deweyville. The game is over and things that happened cannot be taken back. But we CAN prevent anything else from happening. The players from Deweyville and from Buna have a rocky past that did come to a fight. We don't need to give them anything to feed off of again this year. As for Buna and Hardin, i feel Buna will take it. As much as i would LOVE Hardin to win, they will have to be strong from the first play to the last and there will be no room for mistakes. The Hornets better bring Heart and LOTS of it. Goodluck Hornets and Cougars.

I know absolutly nothing about hardin but it's going to be hard for 'em to stop Buna.  They are averaging 34 points a game and only giving up 7 on the season.  Scoring 32 points per game and giving up 3 per game in district.  Buna has one of the stingiest defenses in this area and yes I am going to compare them to WO-S I think they are that good!!

Thats funny!!!!! WOS...SERIOUSLY?????Come on!. I cant wait til Buna has to play someone!!! Everyone wants to talk about Kville being cocky....someone needs to give Buna a talking too..LOL They're comparing themselves to WOS.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ::) ::)

[move]GO WILDCATS!!![/move]

It is funny! Three of the opponents they have played have combined to win ONE game!!!!!LOLOLOLOL And another one has two wins!!!

EXACTLY!!! Thats what I've been talking about ;) Please. Buna wouldnt last 2 minutes against WOS.,,thats whats so funny about all of it...LOLOLOLOL!!! How about Buna play WOS next year in their PreSeason like we do. Heck we had to play them in district for cryin out loud. lol

It is funny! Three of the opponents they have played have combined to win ONE game!!!!!LOLOLOLOL And another one has two wins!!!

EXACTLY!!! Thats what I've been talking about ;) Please. Buna wouldnt last 2 minutes against WOS.,,thats whats so funny about all of it...LOLOLOLOL!!! How about Buna play WOS next year in their PreSeason like we do. Heck we had to play them in district for cryin out loud. lol

If you would have read what I wrote I never said Buna could beat WOS I was comparing them on a statistical level.  Three years ago Buna was in that district.  Buna has beat Kountze 4wins Deweyville 4wins Warren 2wins and sure the other three only have 1 win combined but you cant control how many games other teams win.  K-ville did't play WOS either this year so you cant talk on that one but would have been nice for that game to have happen.  K-ville has great stats also but to bad would not get to see Buna and K-ville play in the playoffs cause that would be a game to see.

If you would have read what I wrote I never said Buna could beat WOS I was comparing them on a statistical level.  Three years ago Buna was in that district.  Buna has beat Kountze 4wins Deweyville 4wins Warren 2wins and sure the other three only have 1 win combined but you cant control how many games other teams win.  K-ville did't play WOS either this year so you cant talk on that one but would have been nice for that game to have happen.  K-ville has great stats also but to bad would not get to see Buna and K-ville play in the playoffs cause that would be a game to see.

Well you know if we would have had a district like ya'll do, we would probably dominate too. So far so good for us. Who knows maybe we will ;)..lol and as for as your 3 years ago being in that district...never heard a about ya'll..LOL Did ya'll ever come close to ever beating WOS, JASPER, BRIDGE CITY, SILSBEE???? We have! We have beaten Jasper 3 years in a row now, BC 2 years, silsbee 1 for sure.No we havent beaten WOS, but gave them a very good game. And if we had played them this year, it would have been an even better one. Our boys are stronger, and better than ever. Our stats arent great..they are Awesome...165 points in 3 games and only allwowing 21 points from opponents. Amazing!!!!

WOS 43 points per game avg. versus 6.8 giving up

Buna 34 points per game avg. versus 7.5 giving up

That is the comparison I was making the defense on each team not giving up alot points not who can beat who

kirbyville dang good themselves 40.5 ppg versus 13.8

That is the comparison I was making the defense on each team not giving up alot points not who can beat who

How are you figuring 13.8? Are you going by the entire season thus far? The entire 7 games? or the 3 district games we have played?

And to add..the whole reason I even responded to this thread was this exact reason....You want to throw out statistics and numbers..and my whole thing with this is...YOU HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY. This is like an oxymoron..LOL This is having like false numbers, because the caliber of teams that you play are not GOOD TEAMS!!!! So how can you COMPARE that to anyone. That was the point I was trying to make to you. Yea you can spit out numbers all day long, but until you actually play a decent team..those numbers really don't mean jack. I'm not trying to offend you or anyone that you have played, but in the last 3 games we have scored over 40.5ppg. In district games we have 55 ppg versus 7. Now if you want to take the average for the entire season...46.43 ppg versus 13.8. However, we actually played "4 3A" teams during Preseason and still remained Undefeated coming into district play. Not being rude..but I believe you added our numbers wrong (as far as our ppg is concerned) ;D ;D ;D..LOL

Any team can be beaten on any given night!  If the boys from Buna think they already have the game they will be opening a big hole for Hardin to win!  If they fight from the first whistle to the last one and keep their heads in the game, I believe they can take it!  It should be a very good game!  All of Buna's games from now to the end will be hard fought games.  Just counts on the boys and if they get to big headed!  1 game at a time boys!  1 game at a time!

Didn't Kountze whip ya'll? Ya thought so. And didn't we beat Kountze? Ya I thought so. And where is the talent that on your team? O... You must be talking about John "Earl Cambell" Stelly at fullback and that other kid. When I watched ya'll play at your place I must have missed all the talent. Hardin is one of the worst teams in district. Get out of your lil fantasy land. And as for homecoming goes Buna will be pretty fired up theirselves because The mighty Hornets picked them for their homecoming.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder