*Jasper vs. Carthage Updates*/CARTHAGE WINS!!!

Guest rykerx144

Thats crazzzzy!!!! I cant stand for a coach to run up the score that high. NO CLASS

I'm not mad at Carthage. I'm pissed that Jasper doesn't have any more fight!

its not carthage fault Jasper cant keep a team from scoring 49 points in two quarters.

Thats crazzzzy!!!! I cant stand for a coach to run up the score that high. NO CLASS

I'm not mad at Carthage. I'm pissed that Jasper doesn't have any more fight!

its not carthage fault Jasper cant keep a team from scoring 49 points in two quarters.

Get your hits in now.

I never will forget the yr Sealy beat Newton 84-6 in Newton. That was a bummer and ever since then it kills me to see a team beat up an opposing team that bad.

I remember that bc we played Newton and got stomped by the Eagles week before. Not cool when teams run up the score at all.

Maybe i jumped the gun a bit there . If Carthage comes out and scores 35 to 42 more pts in the 2nd half then yes that coach has no class.

Carthage called time out with nine seconds left in the half and had the ball on the three and scored.Is that rubbing salt in the wound or just securing a victory?

Guest rykerx144

Maybe i jumped the gun a bit there . If Carthage comes out and scores 35 to 42 more pts in the 2nd half then yes that coach has no class.

Carthage called time out with nine seconds left in the half and had the ball on the three and scored.Is that rubbing salt in the wound or just securing a victory?

its the first half....anything goes

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw