The playing status of #12, #33, and #4

OK, I just talked to Chip, (the head Athletic Trainer at West Brook) and he said that Christian Louis suffered a Pulmonary Contusion to his lung. What this means is that he's torn, or damaged, the inner lining in one of his lungs. This is the reason he was spitting up blood. C-Lou is on antibiotics, and should be OK to play on Friday. Now the other primadonna is another story. With the case with Michaels, he has a "hip pointer", I believe is what it was called. He basically injured his hip in the Channelview game, and re-aggrivated it again in the Lee game. It was padded in the second half of the Lee game, and he played fine. He also has a knee that has been nagging him for some time, but that is also OK. Basically he is cleared to play, if he really wants to. Jordan Garrett is most likely out until the Sterling game. He has a high-ankle sprain that is slow to heal. It is hopeful that all three of these young men will be healthy for the last game of the season, and headed into the playoffs with a full head of steam. If #12 is healthy, with #4 and #33 in the backfield once again, we should be OK once the playoffs get here.

OK, I just talked to Chip, (the head Athletic Trainer at West Brook) and he said that Christian Louis suffered a Pulmonary Contusion to his lung. What this means is that he's torn, or damaged, the inner lining in one of his lungs. This is the reason he was spitting up blood. C-Lou is on antibiotics, and should be OK to play on Friday. Now the other primadonna is another story. With the case with Michaels, he has a "hip pointer", I believe is what it was called. He basically injured his hip in the Channelview game, and re-aggrivated it again in the Lee game. It was padded in the second half of the Lee game, and he played fine. He also has a knee that has been nagging him for some time, but that is also OK. Basically he is cleared to play, if he really wants to. Jordan Garrett is most likely out until the Sterling game. He has a high-ankle sprain that is slow to heal. It is hopeful that all three of these young men will be healthy for the last game of the season, and headed into the playoffs with a full head of steam. If #12 is healthy, with #4 and #33 in the backfield once again, we should be OK once the playoffs get here.

You use the word "primadonna". Do you not know that is a derogratory word in the sense or did you mean it that way?

I would not label C-Mike a "primadonna".

Perhaps prima donna was a poor choice of words. Maybe "movie star" would be better? :D

i wouldnt label c-mike anything near primadonna or movie star...he is the best back and texas and every night he takes the field the other defense is trying to take him out...anyone who would like to volunteer to take the shots that c-mike has to deliver as well as take let me know and ill get him to meet you at the field to see what its all about...this kids a beast no question

Guest WeedBegone

Ever heard of TMI folks.  Its ok to report the status of an injured player--but details should not be given. Tell me where it hurts and i'll hit you there.  Lets let these kids heal when and where they want to.   

Just like the media---here we are at the beach of Somalia where at any moment the Navy seals will be secretly coming ashore.  "Turn those fricked flood lights off"

Ever heard of TMI folks.  Its ok to report the status of an injured player--but details should not be given. Tell me where it hurts and i'll hit you there.  Lets let these kids heal when and where they want to.   

Just like the media---hear we are at the beach of Somalia where at any moment the navy seals will be secretly coming ashore.  "Turn those fricked flood lights off"

Maybe they can post their SS#'s and bank info as well. ::)

not sure this thread is appropriate...  nor am I sure "chip" should be giving all that info out to be placed on a public board.

There is much debate whether athletic trainers are subject to HIPPA regulations.

Ethically, I disagree with giving out that much information UNLESS you have the parents' permission.

"Chip" probably knows these kids and their parents much better than us.  I'm guessing he gets no complaints from these kids or their parents(one of which is a coach) for talking to Brook fans about their injuries and progress.  If they don't complain, why should anyone else?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont