SPLENDORA VS. COLDSPRING.......WHO WINS?

urgf

24 over par? What kind of prediction is that? No justification what so ever. Please take your numbers else where. Anybody can get on here and throw out some numbers. Honestly I don't believe Coldsprings is that good. It will be a great game. I'm going to go out on a limb and say "Game of the Week" in 22-3A. Splendora is going to come alive and shock the world. The speed will be the down-fall for the wildcats.... But everything I say is merely an opinion.

Coldspring will win this one.  Splendora isn't really that good and should be 1-2, not 2-1.  Coldspring by 20.

Saying Liberty should've beat them? Liberty did have a lot of fumbles, and I could see your point, BUT the same case could be made with Splendora/Huffman.

24 over par? What kind of prediction is that? No justification what so ever. Please take your numbers else where. Anybody can get on here and throw out some numbers. Honestly I don't believe Coldsprings is that good. It will be a great game. I'm going to go out on a limb and say "Game of the Week" in 22-3A. Splendora is going to come alive and shock the world. The speed will be the down-fall for the wildcats.... But everything I say is merely an opinion.

looks like i should say i am sorry to coldspring fans because i left them short

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder