Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to buc and slick he had 15 tackles that game and 81 on the season.......and just any scout you happen to run into why i think excuse me.....know thats he's without a doubt the best defensive player in setx and one of the best in the lone star state enuff said.........

I think the LR LB Beard is better!

I predict that at the start of the game, there will be more players on the field than fans in the stands. Why do your folks show up so late????

Think about it.  Do I really need to answer that question?   ;D ;D ;D ;D  ...  You are right.  I predict a lot of folks will be late.

HNope... We are just lat driving to Lumberton, PNG, NED, VIDOR, LCM, Livingston!!!!!  Well anywhere outside of Beaumont....

Just remember.  Central have caught an INT in every game that we have played.  And we have played some pretty good QB's.  Just think...Louis from Brook and Bellows from Ned.  Please don't put Moore in the same catagory as them... ::)

see thats the thing durham have taken over at QB thats how we came back in the second half on Lumberton.........

Just remember.  Central have caught an INT in every game that we have played.  And we have played some pretty good QB's.  Just think...Louis from Brook and Bellows from Ned.  Please don't put Moore in the same catagory as them... ::)

see thats the thing durham have taken over at QB thats how we came back in the second half on Lumberton.........

I like that.  A move was made to gear up for lil 'ol Central.  How nice!  ::)

Durham still isn't better than Bellows or Louis.

ohhh god we have these central fans ranting and raving about them.......central has absolutely no QB.....he can only throw the deep ball so that makes yall one dimenional........dont see anyone on yalls defense stopping willie although i could be wrong since he shows up when he wants to.....and on another note soulja tell stowers if he plans on running the ball up the middle like he's been doing all these other games he's in for a rude of wakening cause there will be a monster in the middle so they better change the game plan quick.........but i honestly cant say who will win just dont see central out playing ozen dont have the coaching staff to do that but it'll be fun to watch.........now take that all you jag fans!!!!!!!

Not worried about Isadore.  He's good, but not better than Beard from Lumberton.  We may have seen the best MLB in the district already.

na you will face the best LB in the district this week.......and cardenas had two catches on us for 30 yards..........and jefferson is 6-7 if you guys try and stop him yall just leave anthony lee with one on one coverage with yalls corner #21.......thats not good but you're right soulja richard has proved me wrong this year he has done way better than many expected but i mean yall only throw the ball 5 times a game soulja he shouldnt have any ints........

The football gods never said you had to chunk it 30 times a game to win!  We are avg 11 passes attempts per game...if we can win games running the rock...that's good enuff for me! 8)

ohhh god we have these central fans ranting and raving about them.......central has absolutely no QB.....he can only throw the deep ball so that makes yall one dimenional........dont see anyone on yalls defense stopping willie although i could be wrong since he shows up when he wants to.....and on another note soulja tell stowers if he plans on running the ball up the middle like he's been doing all these other games he's in for a rude of wakening cause there will be a monster in the middle so they better change the game plan quick.........but i honestly cant say who will win just dont see central out playing ozen dont have the coaching staff to do that but it'll be fun to watch.........now take that all you jag fans!!!!!!!

Not worried about Isadore.  He's good, but not better than Beard from Lumberton.  We may have seen the best MLB in the district already.

na you will face the best LB in the district this week.......and cardenas had two catches on us for 30 yards..........and jefferson is 6-7 if you guys try and stop him yall just leave anthony lee with one on one coverage with yalls corner #21.......thats not good but you're right soulja richard has proved me wrong this year he has done way better than many expected but i mean yall only throw the ball 5 times a game soulja he shouldnt have any ints........

#21 BT is the real deal...3rd yr Varsity player with great feet...don't sleep on him or you'll be sorry!

ok cowboy we'll see and #21 cant tackle what so ever

He's got 2 sacks on the year from his corner position...he must be alright!

It won't matter because the QB wont get enough time!

You're right...Ozen's QB will be under pressure all night long...Kinda reminds me of Boutte in 05...he had to scramble to save his life b/c of the pressure from the Jags D

I do not see Ozen putting up that many points..... Vidor fumbled against them 5 times and 1 interception and Ozen only put up 21..... and with that many TO's Vidor only lost by 7... I see them maybe putting up 2 on Central... Should be somewhere around 31-14 in Central's favor... IMO

Ozen freshmen 36 Central 12   Just putting that out there.

It suck when they redo the middle zone lines and we loose a big feeder in Austin MS to WB...We got the two best out of the bunch, but didn't get many lineman from what I hear!  I even saw a couple of our kids from b4 IKE on the Ozen team!  We'll be fine!  Those young ones have alot of growing b4 they play on Friday nights!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476