referees in lonestar

Warrior1

One even fancies himself an entertainer or rodeo clown.......dancing on the field, kicking up his heels, and in general acting goofy!  I would much rather he conserve his energy for the game.  He probably would not miss so many interesting things!!!

One even fancies himself an entertainer or rodeo clown.......dancing on the field, kicking up his heels, and in general acting goofy!  I would much rather he conserve his energy for the game.  He probably would not miss so many interesting things!!!

I remember that guy from last year..he isn't even funny, and actually he's a better rodeo clown then referee. and he is a terrible rodeo clown..

I hope you guys aren't talking about my Vidor friend who refs. He keeps it interesting during a boring game.

[/quote

there isn't to many who act like that so I suppose it is your friend.

I dealt with him last year and it was worse every game.

there are alot of good referees out there.we had some in STJFL that were in Bridge city the frist weekend and they were great. I have good ones and I have had bad ones.But remember coaches if we run them all off then just think what the games would be like without them.

I hope you guys aren't talking about my Vidor friend who refs. He keeps it interesting during a boring game.

[/quote

there isn't to many who act like that so I suppose it is your friend.

I dealt with him last year and it was worse every game.

there are alot of good referees out there.we had some in STJFL that were in Bridge city the frist weekend and they were great. I have good ones and I have had bad ones.But remember coaches if we run them all off then just think what the games would be like without them.

Good point! No matter what game you play, we need officials to regulate the game.  They are not perfect like us ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I just wish the guy would stop entertaining and do more ref'ing.  He does the same thing at the kids basketball games and it gets ridicules after a while.  He holds the game up trying to get laughs in the stands.  Overall, this year they have not be really bad like they were last year in Lonestar... There was a guy last year that would just throw his flag randomly if a kid said he was being held.  I asked him if he saw it and he said no.  He ended up waiving off the flag.  Scary thing was he was the crew leader in several of our games.  He was a mess.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin