21-3a District Champs and Playoff Teams

Ty Cobb

Which football team wins district?  

1. 1. Which football team wins district?

I agree will Coop.

1. WO-S

2. Silsbee

3. The winner of the BC/Jasper game.

Mustangs should be better on defense and their offense should be close to last year's. There won't be a very big drop off from Beasley to Frank at QB. I think Silsbee will have a lot coming back and be tough. BC will have Dishon back but I don't know who else he will have to help him. Jasper lost a bunch on both sides of the ball, however, with the athletes they have they always seem to reload. The other team that may have a shot is Kirbyville. They lost a lot also and they don't reload every year so I think next year they are at home watching the post season next year.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coop....can you make up your mind? Earlier you say WOS' date=' BC, and Jasper

Then you come back and say WOS, Silsbee, and BC/Jasper. Are you running for JUdge in Jefferson County too? Sounds like something I would here a candidate say.

One thin is for sure...you have WOS in all your picks. Can't wait for BC to upset them this year..... :cheers[/quote']

BC beat WOS hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LMAO Come on now, hellhasn,t froze yet! :lol::lol::lol:

The day BC beats WOS is when Coop wins County Judge :lol::lol:

Guest Cardinal12

This is going to be a mess to sort out for preseason picks. Just about each week in this district will be a playoff game and Im not counting anybody out. WO-S looks like the favorite but you can never rule out upsets. BC could be a second or third place team if they can replace the seniors they lost. Jasper and Silsbee sohould make this really fun for fans and Kirbyville should ruffle some feathers. I cant wait for that first friday night when this party gets started!

• 2 weeks later...

Silsbee takes the show this year. The Tigers bring back alot of talent with good size and speed. William Harper and Rocky Calhoun are the men to watch for in the Tigers back field.

What show? The sit at home show? :lol:

Silsbee will win 5 games this year and WOS aint one of them! :wink:

ok we will see...take me up on the bet then :l

I wouldn't bet that any of the 6 who made the playoffs last year will for sure make it this coming up year. If I had to pick the one I am most confident about it would be WO-S then Bridge City. In my opinion Jasper, Silsbee and Kirbyville will fight it out for the 3rd spot. I think you give the early nod to Jasper on tradition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder