PN-G at Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be scratching my head until Thursday on this one. Midcounty needs PNG to win this one. Can't give Vidor and Matthews a win against a Midcounty team. That would put to much fire in Vidors belly. This PNG team reminds me of the Central team last year. They (PNG) have a good team but are catching some bad breaks (as did Central last year). I've decided to go ahead and make my prediction. If we were picking a BBQ contest it would be Vidor but since were talking about football I'm going with PNG by 10      PNG 27

Vidor 17

As these district games unfold, these games are getting harder and harder to predict.  I know my overall picks are trash so far this year.  Gotta do something! 

Vidor 28

PN-G 17

yea my pics arent worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on... rofl... i love talladega nights

Well I'm gunna quote the late great Col. Sanders , "I'm to drunk to taste this chicken"

As these district games unfold, these games are getting harder and harder to predict.  I know my overall picks are trash so far this year.  Gotta do something! 

Vidor 28

PN-G 17

yea my pics arent worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on... rofl... i love talladega nights

Well I'm gunna quote the late great Col. Sanders , "I'm to drunk to taste this chicken"

haha

i know im stealin ur line here... but... VERRRRYYYY NNNIIIICCCEEEEE!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder