* PN-G vs. Livingston Updates/LIVINGSTON WINS!!!

We didn't look good at all tonight. The offense looked worse than I've seen in a while.  The line couldn't block anybody, the RB's were trying to out run people to the corner that were alot faster, QB wouldn't tuck and run when WR's were covered. Offense looked confused the entire night and Livingston did a good job blitzing and putting pressure on the QB. It doesn't look good for PNG because the schedule gets tougher and without a W in district. If we continue to play like tonight, it will be a short season. BTW, I thought the defense didn't do that bad of a job, they were on the field alot tonight.  SPEED kills and that's what happened tonight.

PN-G is not playing good football. We were beat in every area of the game. Good luck guys the rest of the season. We will be playing alot better teams than this one from here on out. I wish I had some bright spots to talk about.

I agree.  We have Vidor on the road, both Beaumont teams & Lumberton.  I sure hope we can pull it together.

On a bright note (reaching... ok) it seems like the play calling was mixing it up with the pass tonight  :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder