Dayton vs. North Forest Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm curious, how has the merger of Smiley and Forest Brook affected the high school? What are their colors and mascot now, or whose have they adopted?

On the subject of the game, I do believe North Forest will score on us. I've noticed an improvement in their abilities especially last year making the playoffs. However, I don't think at this point they'll beat the Broncos.

Dayton - 35

North Forest - 14

I'm curious, how has the merger of Smiley and Forest Brook affected the high school? What are their colors and mascot now, or whose have they adopted?

On the subject of the game, I do believe North Forest will score on us. I've noticed an improvement in their abilities especially last year making the playoffs. However, I don't think at this point they'll beat the Broncos.

Dayton - 35

North Forest - 14

Bulldogs

Black and Red maybe???

Their RB (M. Sigers) is fast, Sigers rushed for 383 yds and 3 TD's his first 2 games. Galena Park held him to 61 yards and no TD's.

QB Tommy Peters is 7 for 18 with 112 yds passing and 2 TD's for the season.

NF team rushing totals for the season are 552 and 444 of those are Sigers.

Their RB (M. Sigers) is fast, Sigers rushed for 383 yds and 3 TD's his first 2 games. Galena Park held him to 61 yards and no TD's.

QB Tommy Peters is 7 for 18 with 112 yds passing and 2 TD's for the season.

NF team rushing totals for the season are 552 and 444 of those are Sigers.

I'm sure they have other weapons, but he'll definitely be the key.

Guest rambleonus

I think the Dayton fans are too confident.  I think NF is the the team to beat in 19-4A until grades come out.  After that Dayton rules.  NF scores in the 30s and Dayton in the 20s.

I think the Dayton fans are too confident.  I think NF is the the team to beat in 19-4A until grades come out.  After that Dayton rules.  NF scores in the 30s and Dayton in the 20s.

Any over confidence was snuffed out by Mr. Karam and his Mustangs a few weeks ago. That will not be an issue tomorrow. What will be is catching Mr. Sigers. I say it will be a good game, maybe the game that ends up deciding the winner of this district. Not slighting Crosby because they are right there in it as well.

I think the Dayton fans are too confident.   I think NF is the the team to beat in 19-4A until grades come out.  After that Dayton rules.  NF scores in the 30s and Dayton in the 20s.

As long as the kids aren't, I think we'll be ok. I've been wrong lots of times before... but I'll be surprised if NF scores 30+. I'm looking forward to all the speed that will be on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder