Give any updates for Longstar Teams

Capt Claude will definitely try to win. But, when he does get up in a ballgame he will try to lay off. He has trouble doing this due to the size of his squad. With only 13 kids it's hard to slow the game down and not score. He does a good job of this. He proved that in his first game of the year. He also could have beat me 70-0 last year but stopped at the mercy rule and let me play football. Sometimes scores have gone higher than the mercy rule but this would be in a situation where the opposing team was not coached very well and the team suffered for it. I know for a fact Capt Claude is not out to run the score up. But you still better be ready to play!

Marty Marion

Well, I see Como is on the scene. I think we will have a great game tommorrow no matter what the score is. Our kids match up well and if we can keep them from turning things into a MMA bout things will be even better. I suggest we talk to my tall boy and your son before the game and tell them both no fighting. For some reason those two continually seem to get tangled up. We need to keep a close eye on that tommorrow. You know Como, now that I've gotten to know you I think you're an alright dude.

Later,

Marty Marion

The same goes for you Marty. You are an alright cat in my book. I called Dana, that is the president of UFC, and he told me that all of his referees are scheduled tonight and he doesn't have any free for our game, So yeah we can talk about that today :-D

Good luck to all Lonestar teams today. With all that has happened I hope that everyone is doing ok and getting back on their feet.

I would like to wish Sabine Pass, Bridge City, West Orange, Orange and all of the beach area a speedy recovery. I send my deepest sympathy to all the cities that lost a lot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami