Give any updates for Longstar Teams

MYFA is looking foward to the games this weekend. Our Juniors and Seniors play Vidor. They should be a couple of pretty good match-ups from what I have seen up to this point in the season. Hopefully these long delays between games won't hurt us too much. I know Como will be ready to rock. I just hope we are. If my Seniors suffer another butt whopping like H-F gave us, I might want another hurricane. Anyhow, looking foward to seeing how we stack up against Como this weekend.

Marty Marion

MYFA is looking forward to the games this weekend. Our Juniors and Seniors play Vidor. They should be a couple of pretty good match-ups from what I have seen up to this point in the season. Hopefully these long delays between games won't hurt us too much. I know Como will be ready to rock. I just hope we are. If my Seniors suffer another butt whopping like H-F gave us, I might want another hurricane. Anyhow, looking forward to seeing how we stack up against Como this weekend.

Marty Marion

We will be lucky to get a 1st down. Hopefully y'all take it easy on us Marty. We are not running on all cylinders....

Don't try sandbagging on me Como. You lost 1 game to a good Silsbee team and we lost 1 game to a good H-F team. I think we match up well and you know it. Besides that I have four starters (12 year olds)I haven't seen since before the storm. Even if they show up I can't play them in front of kids that have practiced all week.

Marty

How could I possibly be sandbagging. I am just simply being honest when I say we have been unable up to this point in the season to score points and stop the opposition from scoring. H-F scored 20 points on us and we scored none. In the jamboree H-J scored on us and we scored none. We are strruggling offensively and now I can't even get key players to practice. If our season doesn't turn around some this weekend I probably will lose even more kids. With this being the truth I do not see how I can be sandbagging.

Marty

Guest tchawks99

Hey guys I am back!!!    Ready for the LONG star games !!!

No need to worry i am fine ,and cant wait to start chatting back up..anyone seen Uncle jed and jethro??

How could I possibly be sandbagging. I am just simply being honest when I say we have been unable up to this point in the season to score points and stop the opposition from scoring. H-F scored 20 points on us and we scored none. In the jamboree H-J scored on us and we scored none. We are struggling offensively and now I can't even get key players to practice. If our season doesn't turn around some this weekend I probably will lose even more kids. With this being the truth I do not see how I can be sandbagging.

Marty

hmmm seems like ole swamp FOX is still filling sandbags in the Mauriceville area, you can never trust a FOX in the hen house... HAHAHAHA just picking Marty. Heck half of my backfield just got back from Oklahoma on Thursday.... so talk about a rusty backfield if you think about it we haven't seen a full practice since Gustav was coming through. And we looked horrible against Silsbee. It was like stopping a forest fire with a garden hose.

Well, I see Como is on the scene. I think we will have a great game tommorrow no matter what the score is. Our kids match up well and if we can keep them from turning things into a MMA bout things will be even better. I suggest we talk to my tall boy and your son before the game and tell them both no fighting. For some reason those two continually seem to get tangled up. We need to keep a close eye on that tommorrow. You know Como, now that I've gotten to know you I think you're an alright dude.

Later,

Marty Marion

OK PEOPLE I AM BACK AND WONT TALK NO SMACK IDONT KNOW HOW WE WILL LOOK WE HAVE PRA. ONE TIME IN 2 WEEK AND I HAD 18 KIDS THERE AND IN BETWEEN GUTTING MY HOUSE I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME FOR FOOTBALL SO I HOPE OL CAPTIN CLAUDE AND HIS SOILDERS TAKE IT EASY ON USE TOMORROW

I am sure ole capt. claude will take it just as easy on you as you would on other teams......uuuuuuummmmmmm  uuuuuummmmmmmm ;D ;D ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83