Vidor At Home Friday Night Against St. Thomas

KFDM COOP

We (Kelly) play them every year in football and other sports:

here are some facts about them

Junior quarterback, started 8 of 10 games last year.

new coach- last years coach was "reassigned" after the season ended.

they throw alot more this year than last.

young but should be ok, alot like vidor, lot of young kids started last year as sophmores

my prediction:

b/c vidor is at home and are much improved. and St Thomas threw 35 times, and lost

Vidor 21 St Thomas 14

I don't know much about the team, but I read last year that some guy named Biggio that used to play a little baseball in the Houston area was a volunteer coach last year, he was later hired as their baseball coach.

Yeah, but what does Biggio know about Football? ??? ;D

I don't know much about the team, but I read last year that some guy named Biggio that used to play a little baseball in the Houston area was a volunteer coach last year, he was later hired as their baseball coach.

What do you have to do to work the chains at a Pirate Football game?  Might be a good photo and autograph opportunity... ;D ;D ;D

Biggio graduated from Kings Park High School on Long Island, New York, where he excelled as a multi-sport varsity athlete. Most notably, after the 1983 season, Biggio was awarded the Hansen Award, which recognized him as being the best football player in Suffolk County.[1] However, Biggio's passion lay with baseball, such that he turned down football scholarships for the opportunity to play baseball for Seton Hall University.

Fri. 7pm.

Can anyone tell me anything about St Thomas? Are they a good team?

St. Thomas hasnt had a good football team since heck was a pup.

Kelly and St. T this year?  Yall get tired of playing Pius

Biggio graduated from Kings Park High School on Long Island, New York, where he excelled as a multi-sport varsity athlete. Most notably, after the 1983 season, Biggio was awarded the Hansen Award, which recognized him as being the best football player in Suffolk County.[1] However, Biggio's passion lay with baseball, such that he turned down football scholarships for the opportunity to play baseball for Seton Hall University.

wow that is interesting. What position did he play? He is not a really big guy!

wow that is interesting. What position did he play? He is not a really big guy!

He's 5'11".  That's a decent size for HS football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder