*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

WISH PEOPLE WOULD HAVE LISTENED!!! Bridge City is VERY Very bad right now. We are getting emerg calls as I type. Parts of Vidor is also in trouble right now. I will have updates. Book it looks like our worst fear is happening. And we cant get to them right now. People need to listen.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More details on Bridge City please?

As I get them i will post. We cant get anyone in there right now, not even the coast guard. We are still getting very strong hurricane winds and rain in Orange at the moment. The only info we have is coming from emerg calls.

What part of Vidor?  My parents are on Alamo.  Thanks for your info, kicker!

Wakesford park in North Vidor is reporting many roofs missing. An OST is under water. Remember guys this is the info coming to us by emergency contact. We havent seen this with our eyes. We are hunkered down in the EOC. These reports are legit though.

Guys, they just launched a boat from the stark museum in Orange, and I have the pics to prove it. This is not a joke. They are riding around downtown Orange in a boat!!!! We also have people trapped on their roofs and in attics in Bridge City. We cant get to them. Why dont people LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any word on the roundbounch area in bridge city

In viewer e-mails to KFDM there were reports of 2ft of water in a few houses in the Shadowdale area (North of Roundbunch, west of HWY 408). Also, 4ft of water in houses off of East Roundbunch; Dugas addition badly flooded; A few places off of Ferry badly flooded. Keep in mind that this is from viewer emails, not official info.

we live on bernice street off of arthur which is the first edition on your left after turning off 408.  any idea of how much water could be potentially be in my house.

That would put you just a few streets west of Shadowdale, but no way of knowing for sure. You should check out the live stream at KFDM.com. They have been talking a lot about Orange County.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder