Anyone have a update on PN-G- PAM/PN-G Wins!!!!

I heard the same thing.  1-1 in the control portion.  9-6 during game situation.  I will sum up PAM's performance thusly:  2nd and 1 and they threw the ball 3 times and came up short.  In a word:  Pitiful.  Looks like I will have to write up a Keith Olbermann-esque "Special Comment" on why RTG and his cast of bums should be removed from PAM.  And trust me fellas, it just ain't the football team.......

FYI: PAM's defense, yes their defense, will be the strength of the team. They are loaded with DI players on that side of the ball.

Offense: Even tho you have a SR QB, he got little time last year and is hurt with a thumb injury and those lag and lag and lag. They lost 2 all-district WRs with 1 starter back (Solomon Jones) who only caught a couple of passes last year. The OL is the youngest its been in years.

But, they are better than Channelview and Sterling. They will go to the playoffs.

I heard the same thing.  1-1 in the control portion.  9-6 during game situation.  I will sum up PAM's performance thusly:  2nd and 1 and they threw the ball 3 times and came up short.  In a word:  Pitiful.  Looks like I will have to write up a Keith Olbermann-esque "Special Comment" on why RTG and his cast of bums should be removed from PAM.  And trust me fellas, it just ain't the football team.......

I never thought i'd say this, but um, looks like the D will have to carry the team based on what im seeing happened at the scrimmage.  :o

FYI: PAM's defense, yes their defense, will be the strength of the team. They are loaded with DI players on that side of the ball.

Offense: Even tho you have a SR QB, he got little time last year and is hurt with a thumb injury and those lag and lag and lag. They lost 2 all-district WRs with 1 starter back (Solomon Jones) who only caught a couple of passes last year. The OL is the youngest its been in years.

But, they are better than Channelview and Sterling. They will go to the playoffs.

this is gonna be a long year again.  :-\

With all that said above, they're still trying to run that sissy ass spread o.  They have 3 legit running backs but continue this futility.  Makes me sick

With all that said above, they're still trying to run that sissy butt spread o.  They have 3 legit running backs but continue this futility.  Makes me sick

How did Filer do?

im from png  and ill tell yall how we were last week  cause we were in the same boat...our defense couldnt stop jasper and our offense was horrible...but it looked like the coaches made major adjustments in the weeks time and we are looking really good now...PAM give yall some time because that was only yalls first scrimmage  yall have a great team...

Guest gladiator2

I never see anyone bad mouth PAM's OC (K. Harrison), I believe he calls the plays not the head coach. PNG had a few turnovers or the scoreboard would have had a couple of more TD's on it. I know this was just a scrimmage but for the last few years all that I have heard is if PNG or Nederland got on the field with PAM than it would be a blowout. I did see one blowout, PNG's JV team looked like the team running the spread offense. Everytime you turned around their was a bomb for a TD. The JV will be fun to watch. We will have to get better at the WR position or we will have bigtime problems on the varsity team. If we can keep improving week after week, we will do fine. This game should give our guys some confidence heading over to BH next week. Personally, I did not see any D1 players on the field today from either side, so everyone needs to play as a team for both teams to be successful. Good Luck guys.

I never see anyone bad mouth PAM's OC (K. Harrison), I believe he calls the plays not the head coach. PNG had a few turnovers or the scoreboard would have had a couple of more TD's on it. I know this was just a scrimmage but for the last few years all that I have heard is if PNG or Nederland got on the field with PAM than it would be a blowout. I did see one blowout, PNG's JV team looked like the team running the spread offense. Everytime you turned around their was a bomb for a TD. The JV will be fun to watch. We will have to get better at the WR position or we will have bigtime problems on the varsity team. If we can keep improving week after week, we will do fine. This game should give our guys some confidence heading over to BH next week. Personally, I did not see any D1 players on the field today from either side, so everyone needs to play as a team for both teams to be successful. Good Luck guys.

Trust and believe, people that know me know I can't stand Kenny Ray.  Calls plays like he's playing Playstation.  Ex WR for TJ and needs to go with RTG....

Again, 3 legit RB's and they continue that BS called the spread.....

What was the JV score???

Trust and believe, people that know me know I can't stand Kenny Ray.  Calls plays like he's playing Playstation.  Ex WR for TJ and needs to go with RTG....

Again, 3 legit RB's and they continue that BS called the spread.....

if they ran the spread like WVU does they would be fine.

What was the JV score???

I heard the Indians won easily....but again I wasnt there that early.

i dont have scores but png's jv dominated memorial.freshmen were pretty even till the end when memorial seem to wear them down.i like what i saw from png's vasity today.very physical o-line,good running game and defense is improving.still need some work in the passing game and defense has to continue to get better.memorial has some good looking kids on defense but need better d-line play.quarterback will have to get better or memorial will struggle.memorial looked small at rb and receiver.most importantly there were no injuries.anyone know who set out for png?we had about 8 or 9 kids not suited out.a few of them were some big ole boys.

Man!  Where's PATitan when you need him?  All he could ever talk about was how PNG/Ned was afraid to play PAM, and how bad PAM would stomp a mud hole in us, but this scrimmage sure didn't seem to indicate that.  Looks like it's gonna be a long year for PAM in 5-A again this yr.  Maybe they'll do better if they drop down to 4-A.  9.gif

Man!  Where's PATitan when you need him?  All he could ever talk about was how PNG/Ned was afraid to play PAM, and how bad PAM would stomp a mud hole in us, but this scrimmage sure didn't seem to indicate that.  Looks like it's gonna be a long year for PAM in 5-A again this yr.   Maybe they'll do better if they drop down to 4-A.  9.gif

there was a time when i thought they were going to drop remember, after Rita hit but it didnt happen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder