**POST SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE**

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidor beat Orangefield this morning in an all controlled scrimmage 3-0.

Orangefield: The Bobcats offense had key guys not playing and that probably contributed to the lack of offense. Our starting TB as well as half of our offensive line sat out. They had a few bright spots both rushing and passing. Steven Stone looked good running the ball when he was in. Good hard runner. Tried 2 or 3 different QB's. Defense struggled but I expect that unit to get better by the time the regular season starts.

Vidor: Pirates ran a lot of tight formations with 2 tight ends and ran right at the defense. Few misdirection plays here and there. Same offense I've seen from them for years. Defense looked decent. Also had some good size as always.

Hardin vs. Liberty

The final score was Liberty 4 Hardin 2.  Both Hardin and Liberty's 1st string scored twice against each others starting squad while Liberty's 2nd string scored 2 more against Hardins 2nd string which in return scored 0. They both looked good but have work ahead of them. i just wish they would have ran a full quarter live.

Some good ones going in Dayton!

Coop, why you not in Dayton?

There's a little thing he does on the weekend called a "weathercast."

Grad, you caught it before I deleted because I just turned on the tube and there was Coop.

I'll be in Vidor next Friday! Will not miss any from then on!! 8)

Guest cards07

HI vs Legacy

HI 1st Team offense 2 TD...Legacy 1st team offense 1 TD (during red zone play...from inside the 20)

HI 2nd Team offense 0 TD..Legacy's 1st team  offense vs HI 2nd team Defense 1 TD

HI had an interpection during their 1st Team Defense time whistled down that was going house.

Total Legacy 2 HI 2

Kville looked really good kville 9 Dville 0. Kville passed a good bit and ran alot. The young kids got some good playn time and did well.

Dville kids have some size to them and should do well in there district. Them cats are ready for some 2 a football. 8) 8)

Kirbyville was very athletic, not very big, but extremely fast, 1st team against 1st team was 4-0 in Kirbyvilles favor.  New offense for the Pirates looked rough, that's to be expected early in the year, hopefully, Coach McDaniel will review the game film and make the necessary adjustments needed.   All in all, a good first scrimmage for both teams.

I wonder if some of you were really at the Ned/Kelly/Silsbee scrimmage.  They really didn't do a first team/second team scrimmage.  They just rotated some 2nd team guys mixed in with 1st team.

Nederland:  Both Krautz and Grogan looked good.  Krautz got injured ( I believe he hyper-extended his right knee). Brady cought a long TD pass. I was pleased with the O-line, some nice big holes and pass protected well.  the D looked good only giving up a couple of gains of more than 10 yrds. 

Kelly: I was surpried by how good their skill players were!!

Silsbee:  Isn't their QB supossed to be highly recruited???  WOW.  I was not impressed at all!!

Anyone heard anything about Krautz's knee?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder