**POST SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE**

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest band of brothers

It's all good.  We'll see how much manhandling gets done against Dayton this week.  Lumberton can say all they want agains BC but when it's time to play with the Big Boys we'll see how much talkn'is done come saturday, scrimmage or not, it's on.

wow! someone is excited, I guess people from votaw need something to do on saturday nights!

Newton vs Center  scrimmage

Newton J.V. 5 TDS    Center 0

Newton varsity 2 TDS  Center 1 TD

one quarter - game conditions-  Newton 7  Center 0 . Newton looked really good running the ball and the defence was really good.

I think we are ahead of where we were this time last year. 

It's all good.  We'll see how much manhandling gets done against Dayton this week.  Lumberton can say all they want agains BC but when it's time to play with the Big Boys we'll see how much talkn'is done come saturday, scrimmage or not, it's on.

wow! someone is excited, I guess people from votaw need something to do on saturday nights!

that was good one

BC:  0-10 LAST SEASON IN "3a!!!", PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN TEXAS LAST YEAR

LUMBERTON:  UPSET DAYTON, MADE PLAYOFFS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SCHOOL HISTORY, THE BEST TEAM IN SCHOOL HISTORY ALSO, "4A!!!"

I'D SAY BC MADE SOME HARDCORE IMPROVEMENTS PLAYING ONE OF THE BEST 4A SCHOOLS IN THE AREA

BC's TD was against the 2nd team. both Lumbertons were against the first team.

but I did hear BC looked better than last year but remeber Lumberton lost their first scrimmage last year 2-1 so take it for what it was. A practice

Why wasn't Lumberton's Runningback running 60 70 yard runs every play then??

It doesn't matter if your running the base of all base of your offense If B.C.'s Defense relay Sucked he would have did that every play of the game and it would have been a repeat

dude, go read your friends posts from BRIDGE CITY. even THEY said that almost every run for lumberton went for 10+ yards! now i'm not football coach or anything, but you don't really need 80+ yard rushes, when your gettin a first down EVERY play now do you?

yeah, don't think so.

and, if you wanna get smart about it, like WTB said.. they both DID have rushes of 40-50+

so..

But the point im tring to get to you lumberton people is that every time beard and hanna touched the ball they wenrn't in the enzone, If Bridge City's defense wasent good they wouldent have held them to 40 50 + yard's, Dont get all mad im just sayin im impressed with there defense. No hard fellings

BC's TD was against the 2nd team. both Lumbertons were against the first team.

but I did hear BC looked better than last year but remeber Lumberton lost their first scrimmage last year 2-1 so take it for what it was. A practice

Why wasn't Lumberton's Runningback running 60 70 yard runs every play then??

It doesn't matter if your running the base of all base of your offense If B.C.'s Defense relay Sucked he would have did that every play of the game and it would have been a repeat

dude, go read your friends posts from BRIDGE CITY. even THEY said that almost every run for lumberton went for 10+ yards! now i'm not football coach or anything, but you don't really need 80+ yard rushes, when your gettin a first down EVERY play now do you?

yeah, don't think so.

and, if you wanna get smart about it, like WTB said.. they both DID have rushes of 40-50+

so..

But the point im tring to get to you lumberton people is that every time beard and hanna touched the ball they wenrn't in the enzone, If Bridge City's defense wasent good they wouldent have held them to 40 50 + yard's, Dont get all mad im just sayin im impressed with there defense. No hard fellings

Ok so Hanna touches the ball 4 times and gets 100 or so yards rushing, Beard touches the ball 4 times and gets 60 yards rushing. If BC D was any good, they wouldnt be getting yards like that. Or maybe our backs are that good? All im saying is that if Lumberton would of ran stretch and sweep to Hanna and Beard the whole scrimmage, it would of been a bad. But this was a SCRIMMAGE! It means nothing lol I hope the best of luck to BC in the upcoming season!

Guest bleed orange

What is all the fuss about over a scrimmage. OK, Lumberton beat BC lets move on. The real games are the only ones that matter. Can someone look up the series between these two teams in real games. I would like to know who has the edge. I would be willing to bet it is Bridge City. Just a guess. Nothing against Lumberton, I will be the first to say I was pulling for them last year but this is not last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder