**POST SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE**

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

it was 2 to 1 liberty against the ones and thats what matters liberty had 3 tournovers to hardin 0.......Hardin ran basic stuff and i mean basic....

I remember it being 4 to 1 there baseball25. both offenses scored twice and it doesnt matter cuz you can make excuses all day but yall still got torn up on the field by us.

And also i dont know how to get more basic than up the middle scoring touchdowns either. Yall did alot of talking this week to get shut down like that.

And our big running back carried four players on his back for seven yards he couldnt be stopped.

I left the three headed scrimmage between Ned/Kelly/Silsbee after the first teams played. Kelly was the only team that scored. Kelly went against Silsbee's D. Silsbee went against Nederland's D and Ned went against Kelly's D. Nederland had a long drive stall inside the Kelly 30 and Silsbee had a drive stall inside the Ned 40, that's as close as they got.

Overall, Kelly and Nederland's offenses moved the ball well. Nederland's D looked pretty good against Silsbee's O.

What stould out to me was the Nederland running back, (#22) don't know his name. The Ned QB looked pretty good as well. The Ned O line looked smallish compared to years past, but they looked athletic which is good if they are going to run the spread. I was also impressed with the Kelly running back (#2) as well as Kelly's QB.

Guest SunCat

I was surprised Nederland couldn't move the ball any better than they did. The passing game will have to improve. The competition today was not at the level the Dogs will see in the regular season.

Justin Krautz is #22, Gas. I am currently out of town and was hoping we'd use him at RB some this season. He has started at DB for the last 2 years and is probably the fastest player on the team. He looked good running the ball?

Yes, he had a few strong runs. The very first play he probably broke 5 tackles on a 15 yard run. He runs tough, I like that.

Krautz and Wareall Grogan will run the ball for Ned this season. Kelly RB is Ozen transfer Lorenza Patterson, who was 2nd team all-district in 20-4A last year.

Also, please take this 1st scrimmage result with a grain of salt. Yes, it's a good indication of progress over a 2 week practice period and against live competition other than yourself, but not much more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder