how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texass fans make me laugh.

Only Texans would choose a castrated member of one of the dumbest animals God created whose sole purpose for existence is to be slaughtered as the mascot for its flag ship university.

The longhorn steer is symbolic of the state of Texas. Cattle....cattle and oil wells.  ???

Texass fans make me laugh.

Only Texans would choose a castrated member of one of the dumbest animals God created whose sole purpose for existence is to be slaughtered as the mascot for its flag ship university.

The longhorn steer is symbolic of the state of Texas. Cattle....cattle and oil wells.  ???

I agree the longhorn steer is symbolic of Texans. The steer is dumb and has no testicles ..... typical Texan.  ;D

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Oklahoma sooner. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are sooners too. No one really caring what an Oklahoma sooner is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A boy named Johnny has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a sooner." Then, asks the teacher, what are you? "Why, I'm a proud Texas Longhorn," boasts the little boy. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Johnny why he is a Longhorn. "Well, my mom and dad are Longhorns, so I'm a Longhorn too." The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?" After a pause, and a smile. "Then," says Johnny, "I'd be a sooner."

What's really funny is UT's 2 most successful modern day head coaches have ties to OU. DKR was All-American at OU and Mack Brown was OC at OU in 1984 until Switzer got him an HC job at Tulane.

David McWilliams was a TU grad and he really turned out for ya'll.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012