how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very late and I'm very busy...with the hurricane and all.......Gonna hit the sack and call it a productive day..........last order of business... 12:45 am central standard...start of another beautiful god-given day......and BLOW U still sux............alot. From the GT to Downtown in The Big H...all the way flush up to Norman........yep.....OU still sux !

Steers and Queers, keep Austin weird and Blow U still sux !

HOOK 'EM  ;D

Who was the wimp that deleted my post?

Typical texass fans. They can dish it out but they won't take it unless they're bent over and butt naked.

It looks like we may have enough people to start a chapter of the Sooner Club in Beaumont.  Gotta love the enthusiasm.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just scored two tickets to the Red River Shootout!  Lower level section 17. 

TEXAS leads this series 57-40 with 5 ties by the way.  UT has won 2 of the last 3 meetings. 

i'm forgetting something.......  oh i remember now.... 

OU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OU has won one in a row.  Soon to be two.

Check your facts there Gooner.

2005-  UT 45  -  OU 12

2006-  UT 28  -  OU 10

2007-  UT 21  -  OU 28

UT has 2 of the last 3.  Ou has won 1 in a row.  Soon to be 0. 

Texas wins this one.

I must have been confused and was thinking about how K-State and aTm has beaten the shorthorns twice in a row.

I can admit when I make a mistake, and we will see on 10/11/08 who is the better team.  I am not going to make a bold prediction that we will win two in a row, but OU should be favored.  But ut is very capable of winning this game and anything can happen.  Especially seeing what happened this past weekend regarding the upsets.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin