how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::)Well we all know OU sucks but this should be a heck of a game I mean think about it if you take all the Texas players off of OU then they would really suck. So this game is really Texas vs. Texahoma

If you take all the Texas defensive players off of the field while the Chokelahoma offense is on then...OU STILL SUCKS

k every rivarly has a period where one team trumps another for a few years. Whats the all time record ....ok then exactly so i wouldnt crown ou as the king of this rivalry.

O who???

ou sucks!!

Who cares what the "all-time" record is, what matters is right now, but you know who the better team is this year, so since you ran to games dating back so long, I've got you this...

timemachine2.jpg

k every rivarly has a period where one team trumps another for a few years. Whats the all time record ....ok then exactly so i wouldnt crown ou as the king of this rivalry.

O who???

ou sucks!!

Who cares what the "all-time" record is, what matters is right now, but you know who the better team is this year, so since you ran to games dating back so long, I've got you this...

timemachine2.jpg

You really should go cheer on you team against such powerhouses as Arkansas St. and Army...really. Leave the debating to those who actually know what a good team is...you haven't seen one in quite sometime.

O who???

ou sucks!!

timemachine2.jpg

You really should go cheer on you team against such powerhouses as Arkansas St. and Army...really. Leave the debating to those who actually know what a good team is...you haven't seen one in quite sometime.

Come on, formerpirate. You know that ain't gonna happen. It's another Aggie tradition.......worrying about what the Horns are doing. Heck, they even sing about us.  ;)

O who???

ou sucks!!

timemachine2.jpg

Come on, formerpirate. You know that ain't gonna happen. It's another Aggie tradition.......worrying about what the Horns are doing. Heck, they even sing about us.  ;)

You're right, I sometimes forget they are obsessed with the Horns.  They are more concerned about us losing then them winning...very strange. Another one of their insane, ignorant traditions.

Correct me if I am wrong, but at the current time this supposed "good team" is on a 2 game losing streak to my Ags...

And beating teams such as UTEP and North Texas qualifies tu as a good team?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder