how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***yawn***

what would make them suck more is if Cincy takes it to 'em Saturday  :D

Honestly, I really do not know how much OU sux...................

BUT......If I had to guess, well, I'd have to say @ 9:12 pm....Blow U still sux alot.

Oh Yeah......GO BEARKATS !  ;D

:D

***yawn***

Honestly, I really do not know how much OU sux...................

BUT......If I had to guess, well, I'd have to say @ 9:12 pm....Blow U still sux alot.

Oh Yeah......GO BEARKATS !  ;D

:D

Amen, Brother.

What really sucks is having to live amongst all you texans.  Apparently all of the good ones come home to the motherland on the north side of the Red River. ;D

But I do have to admit that some of my best friends are tu shorthorn fans.

There's the spirit...I like your attitude.....but OU still sux.  ;)

What really sucks is having to live amongst all you texans.  Apparently all of the good ones come home to the motherland on the north side of the Red River. ;D

Looks like I will be going to the RRR this year, so I will get to see first hand who sux more.  Looks like aTm might rival Baylor for the suckiest this year though.

***yawn***

The sooners better watch out because Cinci looks like a sleeper on their schedule!!!  Could be some fireworks!

I am not going to argue that.  If OU plays like they can it should not be too much of a problem.  But, that is what we thought last year with TT and Colorado.

Looks like I will be going to the RRR this year, so I will get to see first hand who sux more.  Looks like aTm might rival Baylor for the suckiest this year though.

Even though I picked USC vs. Oklahoma in the National Championship game..............I still think OU sux !  ;)

***yawn***

The sooners better watch out because Cinci looks like a sleeper on their schedule!!!  Could be some fireworks!

I am not going to argue that.  If OU plays like they can it should not be too much of a problem.  But, that is what we thought last year with TT and Colorado.

You are right about that.  Cinci's D poses as a possible problem for OU!  That is if they play out of their minds!  It has happened to quite a few teams around the country in the last couple of yrs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012