*2008 HF Longhorns Football Team Preview*

Guest tigersvoice

Can't wait to see Hf and Silsbee again.

The Longhorns whipped the Tigers in every statistic last year.  It seemed like Silsbee just took Hamshire-Fannet too lightly and once the Longhorns got to rolling, there was not stopping them.  That will not be the case this year.  Now, the Longhorns may win again, but it will not be the cakewalk that it was in 2007.

Can't wait to see Hf and Silsbee again.

The Longhorns whipped the Tigers in every statistic last year.  It seemed like Silsbee just took Hamshire-Fannet too lightly and once the Longhorns got to rolling, there was not stopping them.  That will not be the case this year.  Now, the Longhorns may win again, but it will not be the cakewalk that it was in 2007.

Nicely put. no trash talk, yet not easily overtaken.

There is no bigger HF fan than me, but I heard some news from one of the players this weekend that

really concerns me. We have a problem at the QB & WR position, seems that we can not pass and

catch the ball very well, so we will run the ball allot more this year. I know we are run team, however

last year we did pass the ball with some success. So get ready HF fans if we do not get some type of

passing game going we could be in for a long season. Sorry if this sounds negative, I hope to be eating

my words this fall.

Even with no QB they should make the playoffs in this stinker of a 3a district.

Obviously your not from our district or you would not be making these statements. Wait and see

the Playoff Reps from 21-3A who ever they maybe, will make a deep run. Then come back on here and

talk your smack.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder