23-AA District Champs

Guest blade_65

Which team will be standing in the end?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be standing in the end?

• EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Kountze
    • Dewyville
    • Warren

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk to some Kountze players and lookin like the Lions D-Fence is gonna be pretty steller this season.

Did you really expect them to say "we're gonna suck!"  ::)

;D Haha, Yeah i doubt they would!

NO ONE!!! is gonna stand a chance against it!

I talk to some Kountze players and lookin like the Lions D-Fence is gonna be pretty steller this season.

Did you really expect them to say "we're gonna suck!"  ::)

;D Haha, Yeah i doubt they would!

NO ONE!!! is gonna stand a chance against it!

No one is going to stand a chance against what? The Kountze D?

:o  Wow, after reading this thread, I can't wait to see what happens on the field. 

Turning around a program is a tough road, we will all be watching Kountze to see if they can pull it off.  NOT a lot of history there to draw on.  Hardin is on the way up too, they proved that last year.  IMO this will be Anahuac's year to prove something.  EC is there EVERY year and will continue to be because that program has been dominant for so long.  It turned around from a loser to a winner several years ago thanks to Andy Evans and it continues with Caoch V.    Buna has been up and down.  So, with that being said, here are my picks....1) EC, 2) Hardin, 3) Buna, with Anahuac and Deweyville battling for the 4 spot. 

1. EC

2. Hardin

3. Deweyville

I can believe that...I think were all overlooking Deweyville and their gonna surprise some people.

We should be pretty competitive, if the players can grasp the new offense, we'll be alright, the Defense is shaping up nicely.  I've been reading alot of post that are dismissing EC and Hardin because they lost some pretty special players, Traimain, Marsh etc.  EC is the standard bearer for this District for many years, before Traimain and Hardin has a Coach and players to keep their team in contention. IMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder