Is setxsports covering Buna or Jasper's Games this weekend?

Guest tigersvoice

I broadcast one baseball game and I get fired ;)

Hey, it's a dog-eat-dog world. ;D

There are a THOUSAND young talents ready to step in if you stumble, fumble or boot and easy ground ball.

You can listen to unbiased  ;D coverage at KJAS.

This is the hidden content, please

that is only if yo ucan get it to play on your computer!!  :(

I finally got it to work by ininstalling windows media player software, and then downloading and installing the latest media player updates.  Since doing that I have had no problems on either of our two computers.  Apparently KJAS now has the latest software.  They did not for awhile and apparently that was the cause of all the problems.

Good luck.  :)

Hold on guys, we are promoting the Buna broadcast here, not the Jasper radio station. Let's get our priorities right. ;D

it is all jasper county, besides the heading says buna OR jasper.   ;D ;D

go Dogs!   :)  go Cougs!   :) :)

Hold on guys, we are promoting the Buna broadcast here, not the Jasper radio station. Let's get our priorities right. ;D

Correct, but it is in question form and it was answered with "Buna". Therefore the subject of Jasper is no longer associated with this thread. So there! :P ;D

Correct, but it is in question form and it was answered with "Buna". Therefore the subject of Jasper is no longer associated with this thread. So there! :P ;D

ok, so go ahead, dial up the buna game.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder