PNG vs. Bridge City Warmup Game- Friday

Guest Orangeboy

hey BCTreasure, how can they be trying to win the game if harrington for sure isnt throwing but i dont know about todd, who might not be throwing either,,,,,mix in a clue over there.....everyone will throw 1 inning or so and who cares if png or bc win by 30, it means nothing....and by the way bc could not go a few rounds deep in 4a baseball, 3a and 4a is the biggest jump when comparing different A ball, they lost to hardin jeff......they may win the first MAYBE but come on now 3a fans, get real

How is it the biggest jump?  I do believe BC has played some 4a schools and held their own.  By the way, who did PNG lose to if you wanna throw in that Hardin Jefferson beat BC???????????????

hey BCTreasure, how can they be trying to win the game if harrington for sure isnt throwing but i dont know about todd, who might not be throwing either,,,,,mix in a clue over there.....everyone will throw 1 inning or so and who cares if png or bc win by 30, it means nothing....and by the way bc could not go a few rounds deep in 4a baseball, 3a and 4a is the biggest jump when comparing different A ball, they lost to hardin jeff......they may win the first MAYBE but come on now 3a fans, get real

I have watched lots of baseball and you need to get real.  4A baseball is not what it used to be in this area.  Go back when Stone coached at Nederland.  Sanches, Floyd, Landry, Matlock...and crew they would have easily runned ruled any 3a or 4a team in the area today. That includes  PNG.    Also, HJ is a good baseball team and I believe PNG does have a district loss also.

Guest Bulldog

PN-G doesn't play in many Warm up games guys so give them a break........Obviously they don't know the meaning of one because if it were a scrimmage they could just play an inter-squad game and accomplish the same thing. This game wouldn't even happen if it didn't mean something to both programs in there playoff runs............

There is no letting up in baseball.......

PN-G doesn't play in many Warm up games guys so give them a break........Obviously they don't know the meaning of one because if it were a scrimmage they could just play an inter-squad game and accomplish the same thing. This game wouldn't even happen if it didn't mean something to both programs in there playoff runs............

There is no letting up in baseball.......

no one said anything about letting up. And to imply that an inter-squad game and a scrimmage agaist another team is the same thing is a little amusing.

I have watched lots of baseball and you need to get real.  4A baseball is not what it used to be in this area.  Go back when Stone coached at Nederland.  Sanches, Floyd, Landry, Matlock...and crew they would have easily runned ruled any 3a or 4a team in the area today. That includes  PNG.    Also, HJ is a good baseball team and I believe PNG does have a district loss also.

I don't know about that.

Guest gladiator2

I am a PNG backer and I believe that BC has a lot of talent and will do some damage in the 3A playoffs. With that being said I believe we have two very good teams playing a warmup game and honestly it will benefit both teams regardless of the outcome. I can see Harrington throwing 2 innings, Todd 1, Spikes 1, Benoit 1, Woods 1, and Sweetingham 1. BC has some good hitters over there and so does PNG so this should be a good game regardless of the outcome. Most of these kids have competed or played with each other in select or summer ball. It's just a warmup game so lets not make it anything more than it is. Both coaches and teams will be playing to win, so lets go and enjoy a good game and hopefully both teams come away injury free. Good luck to both teams!!

It is kind of amusing to read over this--two or three PNG fans seem scared to death of facing BC in a game-like situation.

My take is that PNG can hold their own against BC;  even if not and PNG gets an eye-opener tonight I don't think it will collapse the good program exhibited by the Indians thus far.

Guest ASISEEIT

Just throw Harrington 7 and you won't hear another word from BC.........

Some people won't shut up and just enjoy the WARM UP GAME will they! 

TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT!!!  LOL

You never know.  BC played LCM in a warm up game in '06 and BC's #1 (Angelle) threw the entire game.  I know people keep playing this game down in this thread, but it will be very much a play-off atmosphere and BC would very much like to pull an upset.  Even though they lost their game in '06 to LCM, it didn't slow them down any in the play-offs, they made a great run.  I think it is a positive thing to have such a high profile warm up game, it prepares the kids for the "do or die" play off situations they will once again face next week.  Good luck to both.

Just throw Harrington 7 and you won't hear another word from BC.........

Some people won't shut up and just enjoy the WARM UP GAME will they! 

TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT!!!  LOL

So guess you are saying that Harrington is the only one you can depend on to beat us???????  Did he throw against Vidor, LOL

Guest kosmo

It's a done deal, Cort Richards will be signing autographs throughout the game near the PNG pressbox.

WOW, i hope he'll sign my Wonka bar with the golden ticket!!!

Shoulda coulda woulda....PNG 7 

BC  4

Warm up or whatever....Both teams were trying to win

Yes or no ???

Defenitely yes...  You gotta believe BC is not feeling too good about the recent HJ and PNG losses.

Guest ASISEEIT

hicks aint harrington and hicks also isnt angelle either so hang it up people over the bridge, you play 3a baseball, sweet talent, get real

HJ smoked Hicks...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder