* Russell McDaniel New Deweyville HC!!!!*

Good Luck to Coach Bickham.

Coach Pachuca would be a great fit. Also think Coach Neece would be great. He was awesome when he was at Deweyville in the past. He also cares about the kids and all sports, not just football. Naturally as the head football coach you want the best for the football team, but as AD you have to be able to want the best for all sports. You have to be able to relate to people. Both Coach Pachuca and Coach Neece are very good at relating to kids and parents.

Best of Luck to whomever gets the job.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully soon they will bring some people in to interview. It's getting late in the year for bring in a new coach. I think they will ended up with 4 or 5  really good coaches to pick from. The thing is going to be the $$$$$$$$ with a few. Best of luck to all who apply.

Guest Toby For OC

There is a certain coach over at WOS that would be a great hire.  He is a good man and a good coach.

Who? No one from WOS has applied.

From what I gather, there ain't but about two or three Coaches from WOS that amount to a hill of beans. The rest are yes men. You want a yes man in your AD position?

There are GREAT coaches at WOS!  (And other schools as well)  Some are assistants and are REQUIRED to follow the lead of those in charge.  To minimize them by calling them "yes men" is degrading and offensive.  To say that they aren't good coaches is just plain ignorant.  Some may not be ready for leadership yet, but that does not mean that they are not good coaches.  Besides, this is a thread about D'ville, not WOS coaches and whether or not YOU think they are "worth a hill of beans."

From what I gather, there ain't but about two or three Coaches from WOS that amount to a hill of beans. The rest are yes men. You want a yes man in your AD position?

I don't know who you think you are by bashing WOS coaches or any coaches for that matter.  Coaching is a very political profession and you have to be a "yes man" early on in your career if you want to work  your way up.  Apparently you aren't a coach or don't know any.  Why don't you keep your rude comments to your self.  Or let me guess you are probably from D'Ville and have someone in mind for the job, but don't want an outsider getting it. 

I don't know who you think you are by bashing WOS coaches or any coaches for that matter.  Coaching is a very political profession and you have to be a "yes man" early on in your career if you want to work  your way up.  Apparently you aren't a coach or don't know any.  Why don't you keep your rude comments to your self.  Or let me guess you are probably from D'Ville and have someone in mind for the job, but don't want an outsider getting it.   

Don't speculate on someones city at the risk of being wrong. It could cause true Deweyvillian's to comment back.

Guest piratesdad4427

I remember Coach Pachuca as an assistant coach at LCM. He was a great guy and one of my favorite coaches. Good Luck

[/quote I think coach Neece would be better suitable for Deweyville, football.......

I remember Coach Pachuca as an assistant coach at LCM. He was a great guy and one of my favorite coaches. Good Luck

[/quote I think coach Neece would be better suitable for Deweyville, football.......

coach pachuca is great coach and if he applies I'm sure he will get itand he is going to apply i believe

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin