*LU vs. Rice Game/RICE WINS*

needham stunk it up again.gilligan must really like this kid because hes been sending out there for 2 years and watching get lit up.

Yes, as you say, he is a "kid," so why make a comment like '....stunk it up again?'  It is a baseball GAME...and not a conference one at that!

needham stunk it up again.gilligan must really like this kid because hes been sending out there for 2 years and watching get lit up.

Yes, as you say, he is a "kid," so why make a comment like '....stunk it up again?'  It is a baseball GAME...and not a conference one at that!

Probably nothing personal.  I'm sure lucards just wanted to see the Cards get a big win, especially after the good start. last night. Needham is 1-2 with an ERA over 7.00 this year.  Last year he was 5-5 with an ERA over 5.00.  His freshman year was limited but his ERA was around 9.00  He allows over a hit an inning. He has the tools to be a good pitcher its just finding out what to fix.  Maybe he can pull it together in time for the SLC Tournament.  I'm sure he will come in handy then.

Probably nothing personal.  I'm sure lucards just wanted to see the Cards get a big win, especially after the good start. last night. Needham is 1-2 with an ERA over 7.00 this year.  Last year he was 5-5 with an ERA over 5.00.  His freshman year was limited but his ERA was around 9.00  He allows over a hit an inning. He has the tools to be a good pitcher its just finding out what to fix.  Maybe he can pull it together in time for the SLC Tournament.  I'm sure he will come in handy then.

it wasnt personal.needham has struggled for a long time and it seems to be getting worse.next time ill be more tactful with my choice of words.ill just have to have faith that gilligam knows whats he's doing with needham.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder