Biggest Playmakers on Defense in Southeast Texas

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

WAREALL GROGAN from Nederland.....Will be defensive player of the year for 4A and Defensive Willie Ray Smith finalist.....

I think Mr. Isadore will have something to say about that.....the kid is on a totally different level than any other defensive player in SETX

"Is on a totally different level than any other kid in SETX"      LOL! You're very funny my man. PLEASE!!!

WAREALL GROGAN from Nederland.....Will be defensive player of the year for 4A and Defensive Willie Ray Smith finalist.....

I think Mr. Isadore will have something to say about that.....the kid is on a totally different level than any other defensive player in SETX

"Is on a totally different level than any other kid in SETX"       LOL! You're very funny my man. PLEASE!!!

Na'll your crazy........kid can practically go to any college he chooses......im telling you.......man i cant wait till football season starts

hmmm no he cant currently he holds offers according to rivals from Auburn, Arizona State, Kansas Kentucky and Syracuse. So 5 schools on his list but right now currently Anthony Beard Lumberton, Earl Hines Port Arthur Memorial, Charles Thomas Beaumont Central, and I'm sure plenty others from West Brook, WO-S and other schools are currently being heavly recruited by schools around the Nation also. So I dont think hes on a totally different level than anyone else.

also on a side note...Beard and Hines are both class of 2010.

hmmm no he cant currently he holds offers according to rivals from Auburn, Arizona State, Kansas Kentucky and Syracuse. So 5 schools on his list but right now currently Anthony Beard Lumberton, Earl Hines Port Arthur Memorial, Charles Thomas Beaumont Central, and I'm sure plenty others from West Brook, WO-S and other schools are currently being heavly recruited by schools around the Nation also. So I dont think hes on a totally different level than anyone else.

yeah and add iowa state and colorado state to that too........does any of those kids hold offers from any big time schools?? and dont say charles cause aTm isnt big time IMO

yeah and add iowa state and colorado state to that too........does any of those kids hold offers from any big time schools?? and dont say charles cause aTm isnt big time IMO

Dude, you can't be serious.  You think Syracuse, IA state ,CO state, Kansas and Kentucky are big time, but A & M is not?  Auburn is a nice program, but I'd take A & M over any of the others.

Dude, you can't be serious.  You think Syracuse, IA state ,CO state, Kansas and Kentucky are big time, but A & M is not?  Auburn is a nice program, but I'd take A & M over any of the others.

agreed.

Is Grogan going to be playing RB also? I've been hearing that and wanted to know if it was tru or not.

You Trippin, man.  Tell you the truth, Nothing spectacular jumped out at me about Ozen's defense last year whatsoever.  Thomas can and will play both sides of the ball at the next level.  Can you say that about your boy?

I will say...A T M isn't one of my favorite schools but it is definitely an upgrade over many of the schools mentioned. I would probably take Auburn over the Aggies and maybe look at or consider Kansas & Arizona State..maybe, but those others aren't top schools like you say. As far as those other kids holding offers, of course they aren't at this point in time. They can't even talk to colleges about that until after September 1st of this year (Junior Year) ...I'm referring to Beard & Hines. But trust me Ozen, they will hold offers when it is all said and done. It is just plain hilarious that you would consider most of those schools big-time and not consider A T M as such. To say a kid can go to any college he chooses...I was thinking more along the lines of getting offers from places like Texas, USC, Ohio State, LSU, Florida, Miami, Oklahoma, etc. Then I would say yeah, this kid can go anywhere he chooses. That would be a reasonable statement. Oh BTW, I can't wait until football season starts either, especially when we get to play Ozen at home again.

You Trippin, man.  Tell you the truth, Nothing spectacular jumped out at me about Ozen's defense last year whatsoever.  Thomas can and will play both sides of the ball at the next level.  Can you say that about your boy?

Yep, dudes trippin. Ozen defense was o.k., but it sure wasn't spectacular. Hussey ran all over them in Lumberton. His best run of the year was against Ozen. You should see it on film...it was sick! I mean, I don't know how many Ozen defenders tried to tackle him on that play but it seemed like the entire team had at least 1 shot at him and he found a way to get in the endzone standing up. Mr. Ozen's Finest should be able to remember that play since he was at the game. What did you think about it Mr. Ozen?

I did say practically go to any school didnt i?? and if your saying aTm is better than the pac-10 champions Arizona state who beat one of those top schools you mentioned USC then your guys are crazy and i cant even talk to you guys about football........and to answer your question soulja no he wont be playing both sides of the ball at the next level.......but i've seen the thomas kid play safety so i would say he's a little suspect back there if you asked me......and on a side note ozen has the best DB in the area on their squad and he goes by the name of BREON JOHNSON.....now someone please tell me im wrong about that too

I did say practically go to any school didnt i?? and if your saying aTm is better than the pac-10 champions Arizona state who beat one of those top schools you mentioned USC then your guys are crazy and i cant even talk to you guys about football........and to answer your question soulja no he wont be playing both sides of the ball at the next level.......but i've seen the thomas kid play safety so i would say he's a little suspect back there if you asked me......and on a side note ozen has the best DB in the area on their squad and he goes by the name of BREON JOHNSON.....now someone please tell me im wrong about that too

Your pac-10 champs got 52 laid on them last year by the Texas Longhorns.  Do you know anything about football or do you just type stuff for fun?      ??? :D ;D

Your pac-10 champs got 52 laid on them last year by the Texas Longhorns.  Do you know anything about football or do you just type stuff for fun?      ??? :D ;D

and we're talking about aTm not texas dude.....

aTm beat Texas, Dude.  I was just pointing out that AZ State was not a great team either.

kentucky beat LSU this year does that mean they're a better team?

You started that mess with AZ beat USC, so they must be good.  I just want some consistency out of you Ozen.  Either it means something to beat another team, or it doesn't,  Which way do you want it cause you can't have it both ways.

• 4 weeks later...

aTm beat Texas, Dude.  I was just pointing out that AZ State was not a great team either.

kentucky beat LSU this year does that mean they're a better team?

On that day YES!!!!! I dont believe LSU was the best team in the country but on that day how can you say they weren't the better team????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed