MLS Fantasy League

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take back my earlier statement.. I am not in first but decided to stay close for a couple of weeks then pull away from the rest of you guys....  thats  what i meant to say..  if i hadnt been driving all day when i made my roster i wouldnt have been tired and would have put a couple of other playres down that would have given me more points.. travelling has killed me all year.................  also.. ALOT of you others who havent entered need to because its plenty of season left and with all the negative points that can be given out.. anyone is still in it..

wow, this is wierd i can't seem to get back to the league list... to view the standings... i thought i joined the league... maybe im just not doing it right... would someone check and see if im in the league and if so, tell me how to look at the league standings...

my team name is the PURPLE_CONDORS

So...this morning I get my coffee...sit at the computer...pull up espnsoccernet..and two of the top stories are "Ruiz out 4-6 weeks" and Twellman out 4-6 weeks"...  :-[  Guess who's got Twellman and Ruiz as their 2 forwards?!  And guess who's already made their 3 transfers for the week?!  I've got over $900,000 sitting on their tookus this week!  And I get to start Franco Caraccio from the Dynamo since I only had 1 forward on the bench!  >:(

After an emergency meeting of the owners of our franchise was called to evaluate the situation (and clean up the coffee that I spit all over the computer desk), we have decided to sack the current administration and go in a new direction.  The franchise will no longer be called "Last Year's Champion!".  We are now "Manchumpster Untied".  And look for sweeping changes next week...at least at two of my forwards. 

GOREY, GOREY, MAN UNTIED!

I happen to see that on mlsnet about twellman and ruiz..  but using my new spanish flavor and a psychic I knew that they were to be hurt. and didnt put either on my team.... also for informations sake... all those of you who have davy on your rosters.... its great and i would any other time but he is out for a few more weeks....  that is my psychic hotline tip of the week....Davy out for few more weeks....  there ya go

So...this morning I get my coffee...sit at the computer...pull up espnsoccernet..and two of the top stories are "Ruiz out 4-6 weeks" and Twellman out 4-6 weeks"...  :-[  Guess who's got Twellman and Ruiz as their 2 forwards?!  And guess who's already made their 3 transfers for the week?!  I've got over $900,000 sitting on their tookus this week!  And I get to start Franco Caraccio from the Dynamo since I only had 1 forward on the bench!  >:(

After an emergency meeting of the owners of our franchise was called to evaluate the situation (and clean up the coffee that I spit all over the computer desk), we have decided to sack the current administration and go in a new direction.  The franchise will no longer be called "Last Year's Champion!".  We are now "Manchumpster Untied".  And look for sweeping changes next week...at least at two of my forwards. 

GOREY, GOREY, MAN UNTIED!

That is horrible news to hear Bon, but it's good news for me, lol  ;)

I read in an interview from Kinnear that Caraccio would be getting ALOT of playing time this year, so you might be fine with him, but of course now you're going to have to rely on the mids and keep to rack in the points...

You're right.  It's karma.  I can't stand El Pescadito, and TT with his smedium shirts and his bulbous cranium has always gotten on my nerves.  It serves me right.  That's why I decided to overhaul everyone in management and have now chosen to lean more on new and innovative thinkers.  I can't rely on last year's way of thinking (which won me the title if you didn't know, btw) to be successful.  We're going in a new direction with fresh ideas...which means I'll now be consulting my 1 and 2 year olds as well as my wife.

You're right.  It's karma.  I can't stand El Pescadito, and TT with his smedium shirts and his bulbous cranium has always gotten on my nerves.  It serves me right.  That's why I decided to overhaul everyone in management and have now chosen to lean more on new and innovative thinkers.  I can't rely on last year's way of thinking (which won me the title if you didn't know, btw) to be successful.  We're going in a new direction with fresh ideas...which means I'll now be consulting my 1 and 2 year olds as well as my wife.

Will they be available for outside consults?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder