Lumberton Girls Fall

I doubt it will happen, but i hope they come to Hudson not worried about Lumberton.  They will find out real quick they are in for a battle.  I think Lumberton has them on speed and agrressiveness.  Whitehouse has a little bit better ball control and takes good shots from outside.  Both teams communicate well and their midfielders have good vision.  If both teams can control their nerves early, it should be pretty even throughout the match.  If Lumberton can put the ball on frame early and often it could be a high scoring game.  It will come down to their defense keeping Whitehouse from having time to shoot from the danger area. 

I hope everyone underestimates the Lady Raiders, because they are hungry and this is the perfect stage to display their talent.

or it could be due to the fact that some of there starters were unable to play due to injuries and feminine problems if i heard correctly. Causing starters to be moved around and changes to be made in their lineup. Not an ideal situation for a playoff game...but regardless. Score was kind of out there. Lady Raiders werent at the top of their game tonight. Great Season though ladies...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami