4.….Vidor……….LCM/Nederland

5…..BC…………..Silsbee/Jasper

6.…Westbrook....Channelview/Atascoita

7.…Nederland.....Lum/Vidor

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

10..Hardin-Jefferson………HF/WOS

That scrolling Huffman placement is just priceless........GREAT JOB!!!!!   ;D ;D

89-2 I thought we were tight.....................  ???

;D ;D ;D

LOL I tried to get a rise out of Ruth on a pm but he is to nice as always. LOL Man I tell you  go the BH games last year and take it on the chin for the Blue and White and he throws me under the bus.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings/Next opponent

1.….Barbers Hill.......GP/FB

2.….PNG…………Dayton/Ozen

3....LCM.........Vidor/Central

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

That scrolling Huffman placement is just priceless........GREAT JOB!!!!!   ;D ;D

Huffman was not even on the list until a few people complained.  Once they put them on the list the GT area folks complained they were not in their area and should not be inlcuded.  I thought it was great Huffman was not only included, but had a special animation just for them.

See.....We Still Tight Bro!!!!    ;D ;D 

Rankings/Next opponent

2.….PNG…………Dayton/Ozen

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

Huffman was not even on the list until a few people complained.  Once they put them on the list the GT area folks complained they were not in their area and should not be inlcuded.  I thought it was great Huffman was not only included, but had a special animation just for them.

Ok just checking  8)

Does anybody reading all of this who has watched actual games played think that any team besides BH is actually better than Westbrook?

Are you talking about this year's Westbrook team ? If so, I certainly do. Nothing against Westbrook but they do not have the team they had last year. Especially now that Wallace is out.

Midcounty,

Please read my post correctly. I trust you were not at the WB vs PNG, WB vs Vidor, WB vs Ozen, WB vs Nederland games where WB handled them all pretty easily. Again, just take your time and read correctly.

Evidently the consensus is that there are five local teams better than Westbrook.  They were the best team in this area last year, but no where close to being that this year.  Answer to your question: Yes I actually think BH is better than WB, and yes I have seen almost all of the top 10 teams play.

BH 8

Westbrook 2

@ Houston Christian tourney.

Rankings/Next opponent

2.….PNG…………Dayton/Ozen

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

Ok just checking  8)

You guys want me to get you a room.  ;D ;D

Does anybody reading all of this who has watched actual games played think that any team besides BH is actually better than Westbrook?

Not knocking Westbrook, but they looked very young and small this year.  Not the same team as last year. 

Midcounty,

Please read my post correctly. I trust you were not at the WB vs PNG, WB vs Vidor, WB vs Ozen, WB vs Nederland games where WB handled them all pretty easily. Again, just take your time and read correctly.

Vidor did not play Westbrook this year. Rained out.

I was just being nice ;D

I hear ya...Nothing against Westbrook. I know several of their players and parents...good people. They just aren't as strong this year.

Hey 09 you stirring the pot again? Ha Ha

I was just being nice ;D

I hear ya...Nothing against Westbrook. I know several of their players and parents...good people. They just aren't as strong this year.

I think he was.....I'm  just here to cleanup the mess.  ;) Hey, good visting w/ you @ the game Saturday....Nice ballgame too.

I was just being nice ;D

Same here bro was a good game almost not to good. Hey 09 we were talking about Atascocita check this out.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?site=default&tpl=Standings&SearchType=Standings&Sport=29&DistrictID=9&SearchDate=04%2F08%2F08&SearchDateEnd=04%2F08%2F08

Man I did not know that they were that good. Have to check them out in the playoffs.

I think he was.....I'm  just here to cleanup the mess.  ;) Hey, good visting w/ you @ the game Saturday....Nice ballgame too.

I was just being nice ;D

Same here bro was a good game almost not to good. Hey 09 we were talking about Atascocita check this out.

This is the hidden content, please

Man I did not know that they were that good. Have to check them out in the playoffs.

Atascocita has an ok record. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01

• Heading into the summer and before two a days get going… what are some concerns or positives about your team heading into next season? I’d like to hear from some H-F people because according to some they are the district favorites heading into the season. I’m just trying to pass some time at least until we get our DCTF magazines lol For Bellville my concern is filling some holes on defense… specifically at LB,S, and DT… bright spots ? Basically the entire offensive line returns that paved the way for 3 RBs to rush for more than 1600 yards a  on the season (2 of those RBs will return as well). With all that said Bellville should still be a region favorite this upcoming season.
    • That’s not a choice, it’s the same thing and equally dangerous.    I’ve literally heard (with my own listening ears) the R County Chairman boast in a speech that “the only time I’ve ever voted for a Democrat was when I voted for Hillary in the Democrat primary! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” You’ll never guess who is tweeting all over the place about how we need closed primaries this week.  Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  Escalation of force.  These are concepts that you completely understand and teach.  Whatever we do today, we’ll pay for tomorrow. Impeach a President over something stupid? They’ll impeach yours twice.  Promise to lock up your political rival if you get elected? You can’t cry over somebody else doing it to you… even if you were just blowing a little smoke for the morons.   The old days of “don’t throw rocks if you live in glass houses” has now become “I’m pretty sure I’ve got more rocks than they do.” The frightening thing is that Ds only do it to Rs. Rs do it to Ds and other Rs alike without hesitation.  
    • Definitely does NOT sound like a fit for PN-G.
    • No offense, but both sides do it.  The Rs in Texas want to do away with decades of precedent and demand that Dems are no longer given chair positions on any committees in the Tx House. It sounds reasonable enough, until you arrive at a point when the Ds enjoy a single seat majority in the house, select the most leftist speaker of all times, and the refuse to give Rs any say in the legislative process by refusing to give them any committee chairs.     Experience has shown me that any time a party seeks to consolidate power in a legislative body, it backfires.    What I don’t like is a world where we cheer for Manchin for doing his own thing, but also re-elect guys like Paxton and Patrick when they make threats to R Legislators if they don’t do exactly what the Radical Right demands. Our Rep here in Hardin County lost his spot for voting against private school vouchers-his wife is a teacher. He also voted his conscience on the Paxton impeachment.  It cost him his seat…. Not because of the will of the voters in his district, but because if millions of outside dollars pumped into the race from outside the district and even an endorsement of his unknown challenger by Donald Trump himself.    Why do people like you applaud Manchin for being his own man and then vote against Phelan for doing the same thing?
  • Topics