SETX Homeruns

Josh Tucker hits another one for the Evadale Rebels to right center while Tyler Tucker hits a massive shot to left field against Sabine Pass. These two brothers have given the Rebels a needed powder keg to go along with the brilliant pitching of David Drake.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper has had an amazing season so far! Here are the boys that have hit homeruns since District has began:

Malcom Bronson: 4 homeruns; in which 1 of those was Grand Slams

Ty Parker: 3 homeruns

Aaron Stephenson: 3 homeruns; in which 1 of those was a Grand Slam

Taylor Hart: 1 homerun

John Bradley: 1 homerun

Good luck Dawgs and keep up the good work!!  ;D

Where is LCM in the homerun derby?  They must have a bunch by now.

LCM seems to be very modest about the number of homeruns that they have hit.  You don't see any of their kids on here talking "smack" about all of their power which I think is very admirable.(especially since they are either at 26 or 27 for the year). They are definitely a group of classy young men.

I think our boys are more focused on team goals right now and just worrying about one another.  This attitude has served them well so far.  There will be a time when the season is over for the posting of individual and team stats, and when that time comes we will be represented.  Not trying to say there is anything wrong with this.  If that is how anyone is reading my statements.  Just that we are waiting for later to participate.  Good luck to all.

Where is LCM in the homerun derby?  They must have a bunch by now.

LCM seems to be very modest about the number of homeruns that they have hit.  You don't see any of their kids on here talking "smack" about all of their power which I think is very admirable.(especially since they are either at 26 or 27 for the year). They are definitely a group of classy young men.

All I see on this thread is mostly a couple of parents having a little good-natured fun with each other..Good Lord, lighten up.  ;)

Somebody already posted we have 26 or so as a team.  Individual stats just don't mean anything until the season is over.  Unless you are looking for a scouting report.  In which case we will not be supplying that for you either.  Tell your coaches to spend there off time scouting.

Scouting report?  Do you really think that the local coaches don't have info on your kids.  I follow Westbrook and I'm quite certain they don't care how many LCM has hit.  I'm only curious to compare them to the other power hitting schools in the area.  Sure hope your team doesn't lose because someone let slip that they have hit about 26.      :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right....we (BH) don't know anything about LCM....I'll tell our coaches tonight at the game to get over there and start scouting you guys.  ;D

I bet you guys have one on BH....ain't nothing real secret about it.

Westend...were you at the Westbrook/CV game on Tuesday night ?

No.  Wallace is probably the best catcher in the area, with good power at the plate.   Brook has some nice players, but we don't have those horses throwing 90 that you need to really compete in our district.

Todd caught my son all summer. Both going to Angelina next year. Great kid.

Casey Jackson-5 HR

Matt Hicks-4 HR

Blake Snyder-4 HR

Blake Hubbard-3 HR

Jason Clark-2 HR

Dustin Breaux-2 HR

Anthony Cessac-1HR

Joe Roberston-1 HR

Jaden Dillon-1 HR

= 23

LOL..

Hunter Silva    6