Where did everyone on here go?

Guest DickVitale

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moved on to baseball.   ;D

Must we? I do know the pillow manufacturers are most happy when baseball season begins. They sell more pillows for spectators to rest their heads as they fall asleep during the game.

Yeah cause I can't make it past the 3rd inning and the I wake up in the 9th to see the winner...

It is much quicker when you are at the games but TV is brutal

Yeah, at least at the games you try and stay awake for fear of a foul ball heading your way :D

Must we? I do know the pillow manufacturers are most happy when baseball season begins. They sell more pillows for spectators to rest their heads as they fall asleep during the game.

Yeah cause I can't make it past the 3rd inning and the I wake up in the 9th to see the winner...

Yeah, at least at the games you try and stay awake for fear of a foul ball heading your way :D

Laugh about it being boring if you must but it is not easy----just ask MJ

[/quote Okay, here we go with the MJ analogies. Of course it wasn't easy when you have been out of baseball for years. Look, all you do is stand there with a big club and swing it to hit the ball..ho-hum!

He is six foot six...  Therefore that strike zoneprobally hurt him too!

And being 6'6" doesnt help either... MJ had one he!! of a strike zone!

[/quote Okay, here we go with the MJ analogies. Of course it wasn't easy when you have been out of baseball for years. Look, all you do is stand there with a big club and swing it to hit the ball..ho-hum!

He is six foot six...  Therefore that strike zoneprobally hurt him too!

And being 6'6" doesnt help either... MJ had one he!! of a strike zone!

You have just shown how little you know about the game-------strategy on every pitch---

It is a common misconception but the size of the batter has nothing to do with the strike zone---it is defined to the size of an average player but it is the same if you are 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall

I'm with you Diamond-J...strategy on every pitch. I guess you have to know the game to love the game.  ;)

Even though the strike zone is the same, I would much rather throw to the 8 foot tall guy than the three foot.  ;D

Guest DickVitale

Hey, you two baseball guys...Did you know that SETXSPORTS.COM offered a BASEBALL MESSAGE BOARD?  ::) ::) ::)....Try it....it's free! ::) ::)  ;)

It is a common misconception but the size of the batter has nothing to do with the strike zone---it is defined to the size of an average player but it is the same if you are 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall

I'm with you Diamond-J...strategy on every pitch. I guess you have to know the game to love the game.  ;)

Even though the strike zone is the same, I would much rather throw to the 8 foot tall guy than the three foot.  ;D

Baseball= ho-hum. I was an all-star first baseman in Houston as a teenager, so I knew a little about the game. My interest led me to focus more on basketball= exciting, challenging, and more girls came to basketball games............enough said!

Baseball= ho-hum. I was an all-star first baseman in Houston as a teenager, so I knew a little about the game. My interest led me to focus more on basketball= exciting, challenging, and more girls came to basketball games............enough said!

I take it you are not left-handed... ;D ;D ;D

WOW an All-Star player as a teenager--you must really know your stuff--I did not realize that you were an expert----GO BACK AND READ AND YOU WILL FIND THAT IT WAS NOT THE BASEBALL GUYS THAT BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT ON THIS BOARD--- IT WAS YOU!

WOW an All-Star player as a teenager--you must really know your stuff--I did not realize that you were an expert----GO BACK AND READ AND YOU WILL FIND THAT IT WAS NOT THE BASEBALL GUYS THAT BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT ON THIS BOARD--- IT WAS YOU!

I never said I as an 'expert." I said I knew "a little" about the game. In other words, I played BOTH sports, therefore being able to compare both based on my own personal experiences. As far as baseball, I was only saying it was a good method to get some sleep.

Guest truthhurts

1st base!  That's where they put the kid who can't play anywhere else.    :D :D :D

1st base!  That's where they put the kid who can't play anywhere else.    :D :D :D

Dang Truth, why are you being so mean ??? Hmm, I never looked at it like that. And all this time, I thought I was good as Willie McCovey,Orlando Cepeda, & Robert Clementa (sp?)

the girls are swarmin at hj games...i don't know what your talking about..

Hey, you two baseball guys...Did you know that SETXSPORTS.COM offered a BASEBALL MESSAGE BOARD?  ::) ::) ::)....Try it....it's free! ::) ::)  ;)

Or get a room --- not free but possibly more rewarding.

post of the year ;D

Only for a mind out of EC warped  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124