*Ozen vs. Lamar Consolidated Playoff/Ozen Advances 60-58/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozen can play under pressure. I have seen it time and time again. In a tight game it is the difference.Congrats to the Ozen Panthers. As for Diamond-J, Game Over, Lazeek, CATMAN, Poppabear Jr, and especially you BLUEDOVE3, what were you guys thinking?

Ozen can play under pressure. I have seen it time and time again. In a tight game it is the difference.Congrats to the Ozen Panthers. As for Diamond-J, Game Over, Lazeek, CATMAN, Poppabear Jr, and especially you BLUEDOVE3, what were you guys thinking?

Yo Trad, I was hoping they would win this one. It's the next contest that I am afraid Ozen's streak will come to a screeching halt. Yes, Boutee will try and keep the score low, but we'll see nest week.

I was wrong-----but hey a 2 point game sure as heck is not a blowout either

Guest DickVitale

Lamar Consolidated was a VERY good team...They were fast, athletic, and shot the ball very well...They fought really hard, but they lacked ONE huge thing last night...A kid named DECARLOS FRANK! I would like to go on record as saying THAT was one of the best single game performances that I have EVER seen, and definitely the best by a sophomore EVER..At one stretch he hit 18 pts in a row! He also made GREAT plays on defense, rebounded when needed, and made HUGE plays down the stretch...Just like Coach Gamble used to always say about Stevie Jackson..."that boy is a pro...pro, I said"!

they lack ONE huge thing last night....A kid named DECARLOS FRANK!

yea its a shame that LC is not able to have kids from anywhere go to school their.

I still remember d franks playing his summer ball at central his 8th grade year.

Would central still be in playoffs if D Franks was in school there??????:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami