Varsity Field

8:00 am Rockport-Fulton vs PN-G

11:00 am Victoria Memorial vs Barbe

2:00 pm Brazoswood vs Barbe

5:00 pm West Brook vs PN-G

JV Field

8:00 am Brazoswood vs Victoria Memorial

11:00 am Lufkin vs Rockport-Fulton

I always find it interesting that Westbrook always schedules PNG to play the 8:00 am game on Saturday and the last game at 5:00 against Westbrook.  I guess when you host the tournament, you get to make the rules.

Im sure West Brook scheduled PNG that way just to provide an inconvience for the PNG players and parents.

Guest truthhurts

I always find it interesting that Westbrook always schedules PNG to play the 8:00 am game on Saturday and the last game at 5:00 against Westbrook.  I guess when you host the tournament, you get to make the rules.

Just wake lil Johnny up a little early and make him some toast. he will be fine.  :D ;D

One good game from Westbrook over Nederland and the gloves come off.  How about you guys play your season and we will play ours and best of luck of both of us since we represent SE Texas.  (By the way, I was just making an observation, not complaining about game times - its just that it is that way every year and it gets old).  Like one of the posters said however, anytime is a good time to play ball, so lets play ball!!!!

Just wake lil Johnny up a little early and make him some toast. he will be fine.   :D ;D

I agree with Cleanup but we don't have a Johnny on the team fyi

Guest truthhurts

One good game from Westbrook over Nederland and the gloves come off.  How about you guys play your season and we will play ours and best of luck of both of us since we represent SE Texas.  (By the way, I was just making an observation, not complaining about game times - its just that it is that way every year and it gets old).  Like one of the posters said however, anytime is a good time to play ball, so lets play ball!!!!

Momma Carnahan

You took off the gloves when you accused WB of mistreating PNG with the schedule, when everyone knows that the local teams always play the early/late games.  Don't be trying to say that the Westbrook win had anything to do with our responses.   You brought this on yourself.  :P

Guest truthhurts

Come on a little common sense here would be nice,all the other teams in the Tournament have further to travel, so I would like to think that any coach would do the same.

Then why aren't we playing ya'll sat 8:00 am if we are the two closest teams?  I  wonder.....

Look at the schedule.  WB has the eraly game thurs and the late game Fri and Sat. You crying about 1 early game?  :'( :'(

Ya know, somebody has to play early and somebody has to play late.  If no one did then there would be no baseball played at all. When teams travel then they get games that are not at the earliest time scheduled because of the travel time that is involved.  That is how all tourneys are done.  Heck Lufkin is traveling Thursday and have the 12 o'clock game against PNG.  They don't exactly live next door.    Lets all cut this stuff out and just play....

• 1 month later...

One thing i would LOVE to add to this little adult myspace forum stuff....why do people always call out cleanup 13? I mean her name and her son's name? is that really necessary? I would LOVE to know who all of you people are so that I may blab out your name AND your child's name. If you know someone's name, keep your mouth shut!! You want to be adult about it, then talk to "momma carnahan" to her face, along with her son "little johnny," and quit hiding behind your computer screen!

One thing i would LOVE to add to this little adult myspace forum stuff....why do people always call out cleanup 13? I mean her name and her son's name? is that really necessary? I would LOVE to know who all of you people are so that I may blab out your name AND your child's name. If you know someone's name, keep your mouth shut!! You want to be adult about it, then talk to "momma carnahan" to her face, along with her son "little johnny," and quit hiding behind your computer screen!

So why is your email hidden big man?  Quit hiding.

LOL sorry the rest of you dont have a kid GOOD enough to brag about! This isnt a freaking major league draft website...if someone wants to brag about their son, why is it any of yall's business! at least she has the balls to let her identity be known...and im sure if you think weally weally hard you could figure mine out as well  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298