* New 4A Districts Here*

well this district got lucky and dayton is gone should be a more level playing field next year in football

Our district just got smacked in the face. I wouldn't call it lucky because I would rather Dayton and BH in our district. Both of them would've made this district probably one of the top $a districts in the state, but now we'rejust an average district.

This bad for Livingston, not only do they have to drive 2 hours to every away game but, then get slapped around every week too.

I'm just curious on this.  Livingston went 3 deep in the playoffs to be knocked out by Dayton last year.  Is this really a weak team that won't compete for at least 3rd or 4th in district?  Granted, this implies that Livingston is an easier opponent than Dayton (assuming no change in talent, teamwork & coaching).

Bronco1,

I assume you saw Livingston in the playoffs.  Can you say that they really are that weak?

Chewca, historically Livingston has been a very weak football team.  3 playoff appearances since they've been 4A in the last like 30 years. Yes I would say that they are a far drop from BH or Dayton. Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but I would like a team in our district that's tough year in and year out. They will add a strong baseball and soccer team to the district, but when you talk about football, they are weak. I'll give them thier one year wonder team. Is it too early for the trash talking to begin :D Oh well Welcome to the district Livingston

Chewca, historically Livingston has been a very weak football team.  3 playoff appearances since they've been 4A in the last like 30 years. Yes I would say that they are a far drop from BH or Dayton. Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but I would like a team in our district that's tough year in and year out. They will add a strong baseball and soccer team to the district, but when you talk about football, they are weak. I'll give them thier one year wonder team. Is it too early for the trash talking to begin :D Oh well Welcome to the district Livingston

It's also worthy to note who Livingston played in their run through the playoffs.  Manor and Houston Washington I believe. Not exactly powerhouses

well wish we could stay and play here for the competition but for the gas prices I'm glad we are were we are at .as for livingston remember when we came to this district you were exspecting a weaker team just remember what this district did to dayton it tends to make you stronger than you were the year before due to the history of this district good luck to all in our former district to to those we have to meet in our new district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476