Darkhorse teams??

I think everyone is overlooking Warren in 24aa.They have alot of folks back from last years team.Rita knocked out the game last year between them and Deweyville or we may know a little more about who has the edge this year.Warren did beat West Hardin last year and I am not sure about Deweyville and WH heads up matchup.I think both of these clubs are closer to EC than some folks think.I am also sure the injury at Anahuac will hurt the panthers chances.I look for Warren to make the playoffs again this year.

Although i dont think any team would overlook them' date=' i think jasper is a dark horse[/quote']

jdog, you cant lable Jasper as a darkhorse. NOBODY is dumb enough to take them lightly. Most if not all players from WOS respect Jasper because we know how yall play.

Guest Jody

Why dont we take Dayton out and put yall in that district. Then we will see how "overrated" it is :lol:

I am all for that. Hopefully that is excatly what will happen in the next realignment. Makes the ost sense for both Dayto and BH from a travel standpoint. Besides, I would like to see a bunch of crazed loonies chant and wear Indian war paint..... :D Not to mention the smack I could talk to those die hards from Nederland with their dog barking fetish..... :D

Guest Jody

B.H. will have their hands full in district 21-4a' date=' you will not be playing liberty and tarkington anymore[/quote']

I don't follow BH anymore, I am a converted WOS fan...... :D There is not a lot of historical information about WOS football floating around these forums, but if you look hard enough you will find reason to convert as well. :D

Guest Jody

Don't overlook us.... We had WOS at 13-6 in the 3rd quarter last year.

Beat WOS this year and I'll buy your whole team and band ice cream at the DQ....... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder