AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:19 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:19 PM Very big game for BC. Massey projections have this one 34-28 Bridge City. Quote
Setxhasbeen Posted Monday at 07:41 PM Report Posted Monday at 07:41 PM Have a hard time seeing the cards score 34 points but would love to see it. Give me Huffman by 14 if that running back is fully healthy! Quote
Arch for MVP Posted Monday at 09:28 PM Report Posted Monday at 09:28 PM Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate I think bc wins 21-17 Quote
PolkHighLegend Posted Tuesday at 12:39 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 12:39 AM 3 hours ago, Arch for MVP said: Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate I think bc wins 21-17 Well that's one way to make sure you get a prediction right. bullets13 and Arch for MVP 1 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 12:41 AM Author Report Posted Tuesday at 12:41 AM 1 minute ago, PolkHighLegend said: Well that's one way to make sure you get a prediction right. Yes. I had to read it twice. LOL bullets13 and PolkHighLegend 1 1 Quote
PolkHighLegend Posted Tuesday at 12:51 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 12:51 AM I don't know what to expect from Huffman. They have losses to Shepherd, Splendora and Liberty. I thought they would get beat easily by LCM and somehow they won. Looking at the scores BC looks bad this year except they beat Lumberton. Not much would surprise me in this game. I know BC will have its hands full with Huffman's RB. Quote
Arch for MVP Posted Tuesday at 04:28 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 04:28 AM 3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Yes. I had to read it twice. LOL Ooops😂😂 meant to say BC takes this Quote
Arch for MVP Posted Tuesday at 04:28 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 04:28 AM 7 hours ago, Arch for MVP said: Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate I think bc wins 21-17 *i think BC takes this, but i think its low scoring* Quote
setxathlete14 Posted Tuesday at 07:23 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 07:23 AM Ill go against grain too. I like BC here Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted Tuesday at 09:57 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 09:57 AM Huffy. setxhuman 1 Quote
chester crest Posted Tuesday at 01:51 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 01:51 PM I got the huffmans. setxhuman 1 Quote
flytotheball Posted Wednesday at 04:31 PM Report Posted Wednesday at 04:31 PM This has turned out to be such a fickle district. At this point I'm better off predicting where my wife wants to eat. Give me BC by 10 setxathlete14 1 Quote
BBtater984 Posted Wednesday at 05:17 PM Report Posted Wednesday at 05:17 PM 44 minutes ago, flytotheball said: This has turned out to be such a fickle district. At this point I'm better off predicting where my wife wants to eat. Give me BC by 10 Trying to deflect from the fact that bc caught lightning in a bottle and is back to being the 🤣 of the district Quote
flytotheball Posted Wednesday at 05:47 PM Report Posted Wednesday at 05:47 PM 28 minutes ago, BBtater984 said: Trying to deflect from the fact that bc caught lightning in a bottle and is back to being the 🤣 of the district Deflect? Some of you guys crack me up on here. Go back and look at some of my previous comments. I didn't even have BC to make playoffs this year. Teams like last year are once every 20 years if we're lucky. Quote
Setxhasbeen Posted Wednesday at 07:00 PM Report Posted Wednesday at 07:00 PM Huffan defense has given up quite a few points most games, as have the BC defense. Will be quite the shootout I’m thinking! Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted yesterday at 01:14 PM Author Report Posted yesterday at 01:14 PM DCTX has Bridge City as a 3 point favorite. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: DCTX has Bridge City as a 3 point favorite. I hate picking scores but thats about how I see it. Quote
ahh eater Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago On 10/5/2026 at 11:19 AM, AggiesAreWe said: Very big game for BC. Massey projections have this one 34-28 Bridge City. Bridge city will not even get close to stopping the Bacon brothers 🍑🫣🥓. Quote
ahh eater Posted 36 minutes ago Report Posted 36 minutes ago 22 hours ago, setxathlete14 said: I hate picking scores but thats about how I see it. cool. Quote
ahh eater Posted 30 minutes ago Report Posted 30 minutes ago On 10/7/2026 at 2:00 PM, Setxhasbeen said: Huffan defense has given up quite a few points most games, as have the BC defense. Will be quite the shootout I’m thinking! Huffmans defense has tj marcott #7 and 3vi Wagner #3 Huffmans defense is stacked and will not let up a single rushing or passing yard this game. this is going to be a very long night for the cardinals. And Bryce breeden will be getting plowed all game. Number 5 just makes this fraud Arkansa commit look good. That number 8 kid of the Huffman defense talks a high game and drives a hard bargain. he seems to be so confident I was told he is going to put down lites before the game.. kids crazy. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.