AggiesAreWe Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago Very big game for BC. Massey projections have this one 34-28 Bridge City. Quote
Setxhasbeen Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago Have a hard time seeing the cards score 34 points but would love to see it. Give me Huffman by 14 if that running back is fully healthy! Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate I think bc wins 21-17 Quote
PolkHighLegend Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, Arch for MVP said: Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate I think bc wins 21-17 Well that's one way to make sure you get a prediction right. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, PolkHighLegend said: Well that's one way to make sure you get a prediction right. Yes. I had to read it twice. LOL PolkHighLegend 1 Quote
PolkHighLegend Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I don't know what to expect from Huffman. They have losses to Shepherd, Splendora and Liberty. I thought they would get beat easily by LCM and somehow they won. Looking at the scores BC looks bad this year except they beat Lumberton. Not much would surprise me in this game. I know BC will have its hands full with Huffman's RB. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.