Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

OF is still OF and gives EC trouble since they’ve been in the same district. However this year the Bucs look like the better team on offense and defense. Bucs 38-17 in this game for the district title 

Posted
16 minutes ago, justsaying said:

Homegrown excuse built right in the prediction if it doesn’t go well. Nice. 

I said it can go either way, I wouldn’t be surprised if GCTAS win a close one, OF has struggled being consistent Offensively, but Defensively Has been lights out, I won’t be surprised with any outcome.

Posted
2 hours ago, BOBKAT'88 said:

Complete nonsense …

Not really, but I was being sarcastic. One of your OF folks was giving EC a hard time about the transfers so I chimed in with that. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

Not really, but I was being sarcastic. One of your OF folks was giving EC a hard time about the transfers so I chimed in with that. 

I actually appreciate the back & forth, that’s what makes this whole message board stuff fun, if you kick our a$$ I’ll be the first one here to congratulate the Bucs. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,969
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    NETSN
    Newest Member
    NETSN
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...