Darth Texas Posted Sunday at 07:47 PM Report Posted Sunday at 07:47 PM I think PNG’s got this one. Quote
cal81 Posted Sunday at 11:54 PM Report Posted Sunday at 11:54 PM The Indians will continue to win every district game and there will be plenty of backups seeing action. PNG by 28 would not surprise me. The superior coaching will translate into good execution on the field. Enjoy the long ride... tfaas and NDNWarrior 2 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:09 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:09 PM Massey projections have this one 41-7 Port Neches-Groves. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted yesterday at 01:18 PM Report Posted yesterday at 01:18 PM DCTX has PN-G as a 28 point favorite. Quote
prepballfan Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago PN-G is finally getting back healthy. We have been playing pin pong at one position and we are finally getting the starters back. Look for it to make a difference. We have had 5 games with 5 different line ups. Now getting the starters back. Quote
pakronos Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago 45 minutes ago, prepballfan said: PN-G is finally getting back healthy. We have been playing pin pong at one position and we are finally getting the starters back. Look for it to make a difference. We have had 5 games with 5 different line ups. Now getting the starters back. Wait, when did all these injuries occur? Yall had a bye already if I’m correct. Seems like yall just starting to play the weak district schedule making it seem or look like things are ok. Just my opinion. I do like the possible qb change. Quote
1970 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 12 hours ago, pakronos said: I do like the possible qb change. We'll see. And tonight is homecoming. Quote
Darth Texas Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 13 hours ago, pakronos said: Wait, when did all these injuries occur? Yall had a bye already if I’m correct. Seems like yall just starting to play the weak district schedule making it seem or look like things are ok. Just my opinion. I do like the possible qb change. I’d worry more about Port Arthur being “ok.” Because if PNG’s not ok, we’re the best team you’ve played (partly because ya’ll chose to play weak-sauce Bellaire instead of a team that could actually beat you) and your short-bus district isn’t going to get you ready for the big boys. Playoffs are going to be a rude awakening for the titans. Reagan 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 25 minutes ago, Darth Texas said: I’d worry more about Port Arthur being “ok.” Because if PNG’s not ok, we’re the best team you’ve played (partly because ya’ll chose to play weak-sauce Bellaire instead of a team that could actually beat you) and your short-bus district isn’t going to get you ready for the big boys. Playoffs are going to be a rude awakening for the titans. Not to defend Memorial, but PN-G's district isn't all that tough. Just sayin. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
prepballfan Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 14 hours ago, pakronos said: Wait, when did all these injuries occur? Yall had a bye already if I’m correct. Seems like yall just starting to play the weak district schedule making it seem or look like things are ok. Just my opinion. I do like the possible qb change. 1 before the season then multiple as the season advances starting in week 1. Literally have had five lineups different for all 5 games. Now I think we have 1 left to come back. Quote
prepballfan Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I am not disparaging any other team. Just stating we had 5 different lineman line ups for each of our 5 games. Due to injury and illness. Now after the bye week we are nearly back whole again. We also lost our second best lineman before the season. A 320lb one at that. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.