Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Old rivals meet again. 😈 This may very well end up being the district championship game PT-1. Quote
OlDawg Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Old rivals meet again. 😈 This may very well end up being the district championship game PT-1. I thought you were a little late putting this up. 😜 Did you realize this year will be the 20th anniversary of our first meeting? LP leads the series 8-6, and 3-1 in the PO’s. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 11 hours ago Author Report Posted 11 hours ago 1 minute ago, OlDawg said: I thought you were a little late putting this up. 😜 Did you realize this year will be the 20th anniversary of our first meeting? Nope. Also: time flies. OlDawg 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Nope. Also: time flies. I feel it every morning. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Big Daddy Cool Posted 57 minutes ago Report Posted 57 minutes ago 10 hours ago, OlDawg said: I feel it every morning. Is Rice Crispies your favorite cereal? You know a Snap, Crackle and Pop. Or is it a big old glass of Metamucil that gets you going?🤣🤣 Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 45 minutes ago Author Report Posted 45 minutes ago Hard to give a solid prediction when one doesn't know what the QB situation is, but I'll go +8 Titans. 🤞🏾 Defense travels. I reckon LP will want to get their QB rolling out some in this one and maybe dial up more QB runs than ppl are accustomed to seeing. Memorial WRs need to catch wide open passes, help the QB whoever it may be. Special Teams IMO will be the deciding factor in this one. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.