Barbers Hill vs. Dayton......

7mary3

will it happen in '08? or will the powers at be go running the other direction?  Dayton needs a good local rivalry again!  Dayton can only whip Crosby so many times, it's old!  BH it's time for your turn in the saddle.

Won't happen.  Don't you think their annual whipping from the WO-S scrimmage is enough?  ;D ;D ;D

You can't put that saddle on a Mustang stampede or a busting Bronco!

I hope Dayton comes back yall are making 22 4a look silly ;D ;D ;D (Stir Stir)

Dayton and BH in the 80's was always great matchup! Next year Dayton will be to much for either district ,but after that ???.

Hey Griff hows that State Championship in 3A coming along for ya ;D won't be long yall can try it in 2A ;D

Dayton and BH in the 80's was always great matchup! Next year Dayton will be to much for either district ,but after that ???.

Hey Griff hows that State Championship in 3A coming along for ya ;D won't be long yall can try it in 2A ;D

[/quote

Well BH FAN that should get the Hater Aid brewing.    :D]

Here's another example of your cluelessness.  When did I ever say we would or should win a state title?  Can you site one example?  You and Jody need clinical treatment for your "WO-S Derrangement Syndrome."  Maybe there's a bacteria strain caused by something in the Trinity River.  This may be where the "Hater Aid" originates.   

I make one little fun jab at your team and you respond with "Waaa...waaa...but your team didn't win a state title this year."  Your high expectations are flattering, especially from a "westerner" like yourself.  I was just happy to see our young group of sophomores and juniors sweep district and go three rounds deep.  They had a great year, but in your book it's not good enough without winning state.  ::)  Man, you must be in a deep depression over the Barbers Hill season.  When will you ever realize that I (and most WO-S fans) don't expect a state championship every year...we DREAM for one, but we don't EXPECT it.  Do you understand the difference?  There are very few Southlake Carrolls and LaMarques in this world.     

If we ever do drop to 2A, those scrimmage beatings will look even more ridiculous.  Remember what Coach Price was quoted as saying after this year's scrimmage..."We're not as good as WO-S." 

Swallow that.  EAST SIDE rules!  :D :D :D

Absolutly hilarious  ;D ;D ;D

Griff you are way to easy to rile up ;D ;D Next time before you read a BHFAN post stick some coal in your crack, you will be rich from the sale of the diamonds produced ;D ;D

Jody and I don't care if your hatin we still LOVE you :-*

Goodluck to the Mustangs they should be great next year!

WOS 6 man State Champs 2189 ;D

Absolutly hilarious  ;D ;D ;D

Griff you are way to easy to rile up ;D ;D Next time before you read a BHFAN post stick some coal in your crack, you will be rich from the sale of the diamonds produced ;D ;D

Jody and I don't care if your hatin we still LOVE you :-*

Goodluck to the Mustangs they should be great next year!

WOS 6 man State Champs 2189 ;D

:D :D Dude, you really don't know me from Adam.  I've said very little on this message board this year, but when I make one little light-hearted remark about your team...just ONE...you come back with the worn-out and always predictable "...but your team didn't win a state championship."  That is too funny.  So who's really riled up?  Have you found one instance where I said ANYTHING about our team winning state?  ::)  Thought so.   

By the way...I've never hated BH.  Your team was never on my radar until you and your buddy made so much noise.  I just enjoy pointing out the idiocy of you two.   

Look forward to next year's scrimmage whipping.  I'm sure you'll overlook the obvious again and make some silly claim like "BH won the line of scrimmage" while your team gets shut out and manhandled all over again.  You are a riot!  ;D ;D ;D

Crosby beat BH by three scores that emnas this wouldn't be a matchup this year it would of been 150-0 for the broncos... don't knwo if thats much of a rivalry

Would have been fun to watch though, lol, hey coog remind me of what the score was again between you guys and BH?

Crosby beat BH by three scores that emnas this wouldn't be a matchup this year it would of been 150-0 for the broncos... don't knwo if thats much of a rivalry

Coog keep talkin we are 1-1 against you guys and you beat us in a rebuild year. Crosby graduates a bunch this year and you get to play us again. Last year we beat Croaby in every single UIL competition and this year we will beat you in 80% of them ;D

Oh and our JV and both 9th grade FB teams beat the mighty Coogs, so guess whats coming ;D ;D ;D

:D :D Dude, you really don't know me from Adam.  I've said very little on this message board this year, but when I make one little light-hearted remark about your team...just ONE...you come back with the worn-out and always predictable "...but your team didn't win a state championship."  That is too funny.  So who's really riled up?  Have you found one instance where I said ANYTHING about our team winning state?  ::)  Thought so.   

By the way...I've never hated BH.  Your team was never on my radar until you and your buddy made so much noise.  I just enjoy pointing out the idiocy of you two.   

Look forward to next year's scrimmage whipping.  I'm sure you'll overlook the obvious again and make some silly claim like "BH won the line of scrimmage" while your team gets shut out and manhandled all over again.  You are a riot!  ;D ;D ;D

:-* Your still my hero ;D  Can you click on the Link below and tell us the outcome?

We at BH are becoming concerned :-\

This is the hidden content, please

Jody and I still LOVE you :-*

:-* Your still my hero ;D 

You're making me feel like Ned Beatty in the movie "Deliverance".   :-\  I've told you before that I'm a happily married man.  You'll need to find your pleasure somewhere else. 

Take a stroll down the Trinity River and listen for the banjo music.  That's where you'll find what you're looking for. 

You're making me feel like Ned Beatty in the movie "Deliverance".   :-\  I've told you before that I'm a happily married man.  You'll need to find your pleasure somewhere else. 

Take a stroll down the Trinity River and listen for the banjo music.  That's where you'll find what you're looking for. 

While I was paddling down the trinity and playing to your wife her favorite banjo tune, she told me Dayton and BH would be a great game.  By the way, she did mention the MEN are MUCH BIGGER on this side of the river, which may have something to do with Dayton rolling through 22-4A and her needing me to play that song...... ;D ;D 

While I was paddling down the trinity and playing to your wife her favorite banjo tune, she told me Dayton and BH would be a great game.  By the way, she did mention the MEN are MUCH BIGGER on this side of the river, which may have something to do with Dayton rolling through 22-4A and her needing me to play that song...... ;D ;D 

Look who else got riled up.

Jody, this is hysterically funny.  YOU, of all people, talking about size?  Most people know you never played football, because even at Barbers Hill they have a height limit.  You have to at least break the five foot marker.  It must have been sad all those years that you were denied a ride on the bumper cars at the town carnival.  You're still a wee little man, aren't you?    ;D ;D ;D

You're making me feel like Ned Beatty in the movie "Deliverance". 

How does that feal? I wouldn't know ;D

How did you score on the quiz are your poles in balance ;D

Ok this is getting boring, can't even talk about BH and Dayton because of a WOS knuckle head that has to pipe in, but I guess your bored since WOS CAN'T compete in sports again untill the end of summer ;D Hey if you want we can make you an honerary BHFAN so that you can watch teams win untill football comes back ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder