Traitor Carlson

Tucker Carlson gets spanked by FOX, so he’s got to team up with his buddy Vlad to keep his sick ego fed. 

This is the hidden content, please

Ordinarily this would be seen giving aid to the enemy ie.Tokyo Rose. Trump disciples see it as, well, I don’t know what. But if you defend this with or without whatabouts, you are truly clueless as to how Vlad  plays Trump’s ego like a Strad.

He’s using the psychopathic narcissist to divide and conquer, and MAGA heads are at the least complicit by accepting this as pro-American.

27 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

A liberal saying “divide and conquer”. 
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Didn’t figure on an answer to the question from you. All you know is how to snark.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And your post wasn’t snark?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not my first one, which has yet to be addressed. MAGA appears to support a Communist dictator while accusing the Democratic Party of turning America Communist. It’s either misdirection or bait-and-switch, both tactics losers fall for.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Tucker Carlson gets spanked by FOX, so he’s got to team up with his buddy Vlad to keep his sick ego fed. 

Ordinarily this would be seen giving aid to the enemy ie.Tokyo Rose. Trump disciples see it as, well, I don’t know what. But if you defend this with or without whatabouts, you are truly clueless as to how Vlad  plays Trump’s ego like a Strad.

He’s using the psychopathic narcissist to divide and conquer, and MAGA heads are at the least complicit by accepting this as pro-American.

You should double check any RUSSIA  RUSSIA  RUSSIA claims.......

this is simply not true.......

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Not my first one, which has yet to be addressed. MAGA appears to support a Communist dictator while accusing the Democratic Party of turning America Communist. It’s either misdirection or bait-and-switch, both tactics losers fall for.

Your post was pure snark, demeaning, and wasn’t inviting for debate al all, you simply tried to use communist misinformation to take shots ….and it bombed.

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

You should double check any RUSSIA  RUSSIA  RUSSIA claims.......

this is simply not true.......

The fact that it had to be denied is more than enough. The USA Today report even acknowledged that Carlson is popular in Russia.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

The fact that it had to be denied is more than enough. The USA Today report even acknowledged that Carlson is popular in Russia.

Doesn’t work that way, can’t fabricate something, wait until it’s denied, and then claim that’s “more than enough”.

BUT, I do understand that’s how you party operates.

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

You, hillary, and all dims love that Russian collusion talk.  Even after it’s been proven false, over and over again.  Bug-eyed Schiff made you a believer?

On 5/24/2024 at 4:34 PM, UT alum said:

If I would of said that is not true, you would not of believed me. I posted a USA Today report (not exactly a right leaning organization) so I would have "proof".....

Fact is, YOU let "pravda.com" fool you. YOU took it hook, line and sinker......lol

On 5/28/2024 at 9:24 AM, thetragichippy said:

If I would of said that is not true, you would not of believed me. I posted a USA Today report (not exactly a right leaning organization) so I would have "proof".....

Fact is, YOU let "pravda.com" fool you. YOU took it hook, line and sinker......lol

I thought that you guys don't trust USA Today.