Dang "Erectionists"!

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Negative, sir.  I haven’t called anyone on here a name. 

Im well aware of how easily posters toss out insults, then cry to mods when one gets sent back. 

From this point forward, I don’t insult anyone personally. 

Remember… it only stings if it’s true. 

I'm all MAGA. You called MAGA voters idiots and losers. Any idiot loser can deduce that your loser, idiots comments were pointed directly at me. I guess you can't expect an idiot loser to make that connection. If you are well aware, quit doing it. At least you admit it without owning up to it.

And it didn't sting, it made me laugh. You need to work on your analytical skills. You are severely lacking in them. I bet that stings (because it's true).

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Negative, sir.  I haven’t called anyone on here a name. 

Im well aware of how easily posters toss out insults, then cry to mods when one gets sent back. 

From this point forward, I don’t insult anyone personally. 

Remember… it only stings if it’s true. 

You’re so full of……. Yourself

16 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm all MAGA. You called MAGA voters idiots and losers. Any idiot loser can deduce that your loser, idiots comments were pointed directly at me. I guess you can't expect an idiot loser to make that connection. If you are well aware, quit doing it. At least you admit it without owning up to it.

And it didn't sting, it made me laugh. You need to work on your analytical skills. You are severely lacking in them. I bet that stings (because it's true).

So your proposing that anyone who has used RINO, Demoncrat, Libtard, Dims, etc, should be permanently banned?

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I can’t wait to see all of the “gosh, the voters are all so stupid… they didn’t elect trump” posts the first Wednesday in November. 

Any rational person can read the writing on the wall. Fanboys? Not so much. 

So what’s the writing on the wall, Trump’s huge crowds, polls showing him leading, maybe you’re referring to the dismal job this administration is doing but no one will care.

No, you’re writing on the wall is 2020 and you can’t seem to comprehend that folks may be tired of what this administration is putting them through.

But we do know you’re a guy that can’t seem to deal with the current state of affairs and stays in perennial armchair quarterback mode.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So what’s the writing on the wall, Trump’s huge crowds, polls showing him leading, maybe you’re referring to the dismal job this administration is doing but no one will care.

No, you’re writing on the wall is 2020 and you can’t seem to comprehend that folks may be tired of what this administration is putting them through.

But we do know you’re a guy that can’t seem to deal with the current state of affairs and stays in perennial armchair quarterback mode.

What is Biden putting them through? 401ks are rocking. Everybody that wants a job has one. Wages are up. No wars. 

And a POTUS they don’t hate. 

Trump does a great job of motivating his base. But he does an even better job of motivating THE OTHER GUY’S base. There aren’t going to be millions of people saying “you know, I voted Biden last time because I was sick of trump…. And since Trump left, everything has gotten better. I think I’ll vote for Trump next time. He doesn’t bother me as badly as he used to.” I fact, I doubt that there are any. 

Biden won’t drive people to the polls to vote Biden. He’s a horrible candidate. But Trump motivates MILLIONS to get out and vote “anybody but Trump.”  That’s just facts, and no amount of mean tweets is gonna fix that for Trump.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

What is Biden putting them through? 401ks are rocking. Everybody that wants a job has one. Wages are up. No wars. 

Trump does a great job of motivating his base. But he does an even better job of motivating THE OTHER GUY’S base. There aren’t going to be millions of people saying “you know, I voted Biden last time because I was sick of trump…. And since Trump left, everything has gotten better. I think I’ll vote for Trump next time. He doesn’t bother me as badly as he used to.” I fact, I doubt that there are any. 

Biden won’t drive people to the polls to vote Biden. He’s a horrible candidate. But Trump motivates MILLIONS to get out and vote “anybody but Trump.”  That’s just facts, and no amount of mean tweets is gonna fix that for Trump.

Yeah, everyone has a fat 401K that’s helps them get by today,  what about a basket of groceries costs $200, can’t get in a home for interest rates, crime skyrocketing, porous border, putting America and Americans last.

It’s going great!

I can’t wait to see all of the “gosh, the voters are all so stupid… they didn’t elect trump” posts the first Wednesday in November. 

Any rational person can read the writing on the wall. Fanboys? Not so much. 

You will be leaving this board (like UT alum) on that fateful Wednesday. All of the trash posts you have regurgitated on this board will be deemed null, which they already are. Can’t wait for the excuses.

On 5/23/2024 at 9:15 AM, CardinalBacker said:

But that’s exactly what you’re all doing! Saying “well, I think Trump is the best, so everybody else must be stupid for voting Biden,” when it’s obvious that most people will vote for anybody BUT Trump. 

Democrats can nominate a house plant and beat Trump… so the morons are the ones who refused to nominate anybody (and I mean ANYBODY else) who would easily take down Biden. And before the clowns all say, in unison, “there are only two choices, so it’s gotta be Trump or y’all are all stupid,” the ones who MADE those the only two options are the idiots. 

When Trump announced that he was running, it was over. Too many people hate him. Blaming other people because YOU nominated an unelectable candidate doesn’t make you smart or “America First.”

I agree

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

You will be leaving this board (like UT alum) on that fateful Wednesday. All of the trash posts you have regurgitated on this board will be deemed null, which they already are. Can’t wait for the excuses.

Like you all made 4 years ago

36 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yeah, everyone has a fat 401K that’s helps them get by today,  what about a basket of groceries costs $200, can’t get in a home for interest rates, crime skyrocketing, porous border, putting America and Americans last.

It’s going great!

Republican talking points

What made you change your mind against Trump.

Same old garbage.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So your proposing that anyone who has used RINO, Demoncrat, Libtard, Dims, etc, should be permanently banned?

You sure are good at reading what is not written. Why do you even try? It's just so embarrassing for you.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

What made you change your mind against Trump.

I didn’t care for him in ‘16 but I always vote Republican. He was the only choice in 20, but I almost didn’t vote for him… after everything that happened regarding the handling of the pandemic and his constant attacking of everyone, regardless of party affiliation… I didn’t feel like he deserved my vote, but I eventually did. 

After all of his lies about election interference, his attempt to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power, mishandling of classified docs, and continued petulant behavior, I’m just never going to vote for him. 

period.  

21 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What are you talking about?  No wars!!!  The world is the brink right now, because of the dumbass in Washington!  Yet you, and all D’s, think he is doing a good job.  TDS is alive and well!  Those of you that have it, are about as demented as poor old erectionist joe.  At least there is a little pill to help the erectionist out.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

What are you talking about?  No wars!!!  The world is the brink right now, because of the dumbass in Washington!  Yet you, and all D’s, think he is doing a good job.  TDS is alive and well!  Those of you that have it, are about as demented as poor old erectionist joe.  At least there is a little pill to help the erectionist out.

How many American soldiers have we lost in the two wars we’re currently fighting? 

Because to the voting public, it’s not a war until they start covering caskets with the red, white & blue. 

You might not have noticed, but Rs are the party of wars… we always seem to end up in them when Rs are in the White House. Gotta pay back those defense contractors somehow, right?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

How many American soldiers have we lost in the two wars we’re currently fighting? 

Because to the voting public, it’s not a war until they start covering caskets with the red, white & blue. 

You might not have noticed, but Rs are the party of wars… we always seem to end up in them when Rs are in the White House. Gotta pay back those defense contractors somehow, right?

I guess Bush Jr. should have run from every military challenge like the cowardly Clinton, who gutted the military, let attacks like the USS Cole go unchallenged and weakened our intelligence.  

Bush responds to 9-11 which was brought on by Clinton’s mismanagement and folks like you claim Rs are the party of war, simply because you have a dysfunctional hatred of Trump.

And you claim to be a Republican voter all these years for the party of war.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

How many during Trump’s term, since you stated, and I quote, “we always seem to end up in them when R’s are in the White House.”  You’re about as good as telling untruths as biden.  At least Trump didn’t send pallets of money to Iran, see the Dim party for that one.