There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Why would red states need more democrats?  Would it be to increase crime, raise taxes, kill more babies on demand? No thank you, there are no democrat policies I would care to embrace. Democrats have become a group to be defeated, not compromised with.
    • I ain’t like manchin at first. But I believe this country can do more of democrats in red states and republicans in blue states. I believe you grow much as a politician when it’s your beliefs vs the people you’re responsible for representing beliefs. I believe it forces you to understand different point of views. 
    • Clearly on the video the pitcher never comes set & didn’t step off the rubber & if the batter would have swung it would have been catchers interference.   But I’m no expert on that part of the catchers interference. But since it was a pitch & not a throw to home plate the batters still had the right to swing even though the catcher was in front of the plate.     
    • It’s not “smart,” it’s reading comprehension. TVC (who I was responding to) has gone on the record on the other post about Phelan stating “hopefully” in regards to Phelan losing his speakership.    For and educated person (and educator, to boot), that’s a pretty ignorant sentiment, in my opinion anyways. Gone are the days of Jack Brooks, Carl Parker, etc… when you expected your local representation to “bring home the bacon.”  I’d like to point out another politician from SETX with as much clout as Phelan HAD in the Texas lege, but I can’t, because we’ve never been fortunate enough to have one.    And smart local people are saying “hopefully” he loses his job, to our local detriment, because of Trump, Paxton, Abbott, Patrick, and every other yayhoo, NOT FROM HERE, that wanted Phelan to stop thinking for himself.    I’d like to hear from this educator of lawmen, hopefully unbiased and incorruptible… what do you think of the allegations of wrongdoing on the part of “Our General,” as the Rs like to say, Ken Paxton? Would you take the directive of politicos who told you to sit down and NOT investigate at risk of your job? 
    • I don’t think this was the instructions given by the judge.  At least from what I have heard.