WO-S Talk

Guest wos mustangs

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bird Hunter

What does it matter what the guy does for a living? Does his profession lessen his opinion or his right to have one? He stands firm behind his opinion yet you continue to make personal attacks and as usual certain mods turn a blind eye and accept your garbage posts.

He can talk about others who have jobs, so why can't I talk about him?   If they did happen to win a state championship and I do wish they would, there would be some idiot on here complaining they did not score enough points, they ran the ball to many times, or they threw the ball to much.  You people can get on here and talk about OC's from schools with great traditions and then get mad when someone questions you character.  Unbelievable...... 

Stop crying. 

Again, pick my garbage up!

DB

He can talk about others who have jobs, so why can't I talk about him?  Opinions are like a$$&^%&es, everyone has one :o.  All I know about WOS football is that they have a great winning tradition with pitiful fan support.  If they did happen to win a state championship and I do wish they would, there would be some idiot on here complaining they did not score enough points, they ran the ball to many times, or they threw the ball to much.  You people can get on here and talk about OC's from schools with great traditions and then get mad when someone questions you character.  Unbelievable...... 

Stop crying. 

DB

Thats very sterotypical of you dust to put all WOS fans in the same category. I agree with you the crying should cease and we play the hand were dealt. As for ME Ive never called for the OC's head, though I have questioned our lack of a kicking game and I can assure you Im not a garbage collector... ;D

He can talk about others who have jobs, so why can't I talk about him?  Opinions are like a$$&^%&es, everyone has one :oAll I know about WOS football is that they have a great winning tradition with pitiful fan support.  If they did happen to win a state championship and I do wish they would, there would be some idiot on here complaining they did not score enough points, they ran the ball to many times, or they threw the ball to much.  You people can get on here and talk about OC's from schools with great traditions and then get mad when someone questions you character.  Unbelievable...... 

Stop crying. 

DB

Dust, are you sure thats all you know about the WOS program???? ;)

Guest Bird Hunter

C'mon Tater theres more to that story than you're giving....   C'mon Tater!   ;)

Wish I had more.  But just an observer who get tired of idiots talking about people. 

Still need my garebage picked up! ;D

Guest Chaingang Defense

WELL IT'S GOOD TO HEAR HE'S COMING BACK, MAYBE HE'LL ADD A COUPLE MORE PLAYS TO THE BOOK SINCE A BUNCH OF DUMMIES ON HERE STILL DON'T KNOW THAT WHEN THE RUN DON'T WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN THAT BOOK.

Guest Bird Hunter

WELL IT'S GOOD TO HEAR HE'S COMING BACK, MAYBE HE'LL ADD A COUPLE MORE PLAYS TO THE BOOK SINCE A BUNCH OF DUMMIES ON HERE STILL DON'T KNOW THAT WHEN THE RUN DON'T WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN THAT BOOK.

Can't here you, stop screaming!

Chain, I will leave you alone now.  Can't seem to get through your head it's not about the game. ??? 

By the way....thanks for getting to my garbage today.

Are the Blackcats and WOS going to play each other next year?The city cats return 8 starters on defense and 3 on offense.The passing game won't be like this year,but the cats running game will be much inproved with Letvin Wilcox 5-10 165 jr 4.5,Gordon Wyhce 5-10 160 jr 4.4.The blackcats defense should be back to what it was in the glory days,the offense will come around.Really look forward to playing you guys every year always a very hard hitting game. 

Hey agsrwe, just got thru watching the aggies in there bowl game and I must say you seem to be a big fan of the WOS oc and his playcalling, so I know you have got to be a big fan of the aggie playcalling.  Running backwards on 4th and one looked real familier.  I guess u r real dissapointed to see this guy get fired, but you know that's what happens when you make calls like that.  HINT,HINT,HINT..... I feel bad for my kinfolk KJ that he has had to endure this much bad coaching for SO LONG!!  Maybe he will be done justice at the next level!!!

Guest Bird Hunter

Hey agsrwe, just got thru watching the aggies in there bowl game and I must say you seem to be a big fan of the WOS oc and his playcalling, so I know you have got to be a big fan of the aggie playcalling.  Running backwards on 4th and one looked real familier.  I guess u r real dissapointed to see this guy get fired, but you know that's what happens when you make calls like that.  HINT,HINT,HINT..... I feel bad for my kinfolk KJ that he has had to endure this much bad coaching for SO LONG!!  Maybe he will be done justice at the next level!!!

I will ask you the same question as I asked Chaingang....  What have you ever done for the program at WOS?  You use the name Mustang85.  What have you contributed besides playing in the band!

Just curious____  Maybe you have enough guts to answer!

I played football at WOS, as well as sports beyond the high school level.  I can assure you I was not in the band.  What about you?  Did you go through the WOS FOOTBALL PROGRAM?  I don't think so, you are just another outsider that thinks he knows whats going on at WOS. Shouldn't you be getting back to your job cleaning motel 6 with that dust buster!!  You use the name dustbuster does that mean your a maid?

Yes I am dissappointed with my Aggies losing, they should have played better. I will not complain about the play calling, the offense was more diverse than they have been all year. The head man was forced to resign, not the OC. Those guys will lose their jobs because Sherman will want to bring in his own assistants, nature of the business.

As for me being a fan of the WOS OC, I could care less. My gripe is you people coming on here wanting to lay the blame at the OC's feet for every loss and not at Hook's feet. He is the freaking head coach, the buck stops with him. Obviously Dan Hooks likes having this OC, he has been there a while. If he's good enough for Hooks, he's good enough for me.

Guest Bird Hunter

quote]

Yes I am dissappointed with my Aggies losing, they should have played better. I will not complain about the play calling, the offense was more diverse than they have been all year. The head man was forced to resign, not the OC. Those guys will lose their jobs because Sherman will want to bring in his own assistants, nature of the business.

As for me being a fan of the WOS OC, I could care less. My gripe is you people coming on here wanting to lay the blame at the OC's feet for every loss and not at Hook's feet. He is the freaking head coach, the buck stops with him. Obviously Dan Hooks likes having this OC, he has been there a while. If he's good enough for Hooks, he's good enough for me.

Aggie I am with you.  These people just don't understand.  Like I said before WOS could win a state championship and would not score enough points.  What happened when WOS lost to Wimberly a few years ago.  They score 35 points.  Wimberly scored 50+.  Only thing I can figure is Wimberly had the better athletes that night.

Got to go now.  My boss, Tom Bodett, "left the light on" and I have a entire place to clean.  Hope my buster is charged. 

I will be back as soon as one of you make another stupid "I'm a better coach" remark.

BD

Guest Bird Hunter

I played football at WOS, as well as sports beyond the high school level.  I can assure you I was not in the band.  What about you?  Did you go through the WOS FOOTBALL PROGRAM?  I don't think so, you are just another outsider that thinks he knows whats going on at WOS. Shouldn't you be getting back to your job cleaning motel 6 with that dust buster!!  You use the name dustbuster does that mean your a maid?

Whoa...college athlete.  intramural?  How do you know so much about WOS?  As for my job---Motel 6. you got me! 8)

DB

They named their stadium after a Barbers Hill Alumn, you think they will eat crow and blame the person responsible.........man where have you been.  Once again, welcome to 3A.

Guest wos mustangs

You know bud it does fall at Hooks feet, your certainly correct. But there have been alot of bad calls in big games. I could post several but it's beating a dead horse. Toby will be back and hopefully Dan Ray will let him open the playbook.

We have also made many stupid mistakes by the players in years past also. It goes hand in hand guys. You cant win them all. I am sick just as much as yall are about losing to LaVega, but we need to realize what we accomplished this season. We were supposed to have a down year. I dont see us very down for a while comming.

Analogy:

Lumberton makes it to the third round.....Creduer has a monument erected of him, the next season of varsity blues will be filmed in L-town, and Walmart changes the color of the store to baby blue and red.

WOS makes it to the third round......Everyone wants the OC's job, people want to start following the LCM bears, the season was a total loss, Walmart in West Orange wants to change their colors to Green and Gold.

??? ???

Come on now.

Kicker that is the difference between WOS and most of the other programs in Texas.  Being outcoached year in and year out and losing to teams that are not as good as the stangs is not going to be accepted.  Especially when the same guy on the coaching staff is not getting it done.  Don't tell me about our lack of players when we end up with three All Staters on offense, and by the way, that is the most we have EVER had in the history of the school.  That can't be used as an excuse and was weak coming out of certain coaches that coach on our offenses.  The fact is the only talent that is missing is on our OFFENSIVE COACHING STAFF!!  Coach Thompson had ZERO All Staters and produced the #1 Defense in the state!!  It is definately time for a change!!  The current oc + all these excuses = ZERO FIRST DOWNS IN THE SECOND HALF IN A PLAYOFF GAME, AND ANOTHER LOSS!!

Kicker that is the difference between WOS and most of the other programs in Texas.  Being outcoached year in and year out and losing to teams that are not as good as the stangs is not going to be accepted.  Especially when the same guy on the coaching staff is not getting it done.  Don't tell me about our lack of players when we end up with three All Staters on offense, and by the way, that is the most we have EVER had in the history of the school.  That can't be used as an excuse and was weak coming out of certain coaches that coach on our offenses.  The fact is the only talent that is missing is on our OFFENSIVE COACHING STAFF!!  Coach Thompson had ZERO All Staters and produced the #1 Defense in the state!!  It is definately time for a change!!  The current oc + all these excuses = ZERO FIRST DOWNS IN THE SECOND HALF IN A PLAYOFF GAME, AND ANOTHER LOSS!!

So what are you saying silverhat? That Hooks has little control over his coaching staff? That the play calling is done without his consent? That actually, Dan Hooks has little responsibilty over what goes on with his team? Are you saying that Dan Ray is just another Bobby Bowden, he just walks the sidelines for looks and gives interviews? You people! ::)

As for the all staters that WOS had this year, kudos to them, but we do know that the AP all state team really is a farce, bunch of idiots picking those teams.

See silverhat, this is what I am talking about. You got some WOS fans that will never admit that their team was less talented than a team that just beat them, it's all coaching. I don't buy that. Yes, year in and year out the Mustangs have a load of talent, but that doesn't mean that they won't run up against a team that's more talented. With how WOS numbers have dropped over the years, it's just inevitable. But somehow, you guys just can't see that. Heaven forbid that a WOS team get beat by a more talented and better team, it just has to be the coach's fault. ::)

Well then, start at the top, fire Hooks! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder