WO-S Talk

Guest wos mustangs

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bird Hunter

Won't happen Bud. There will a new playcaller next year.

And if the new playcaller does not get past the 1st or 2nd round are you going to alk about him like you do the current man?  Just asking a simple question.  Simple may be to easy for you all to answer. 

No dustbuster, I don't think we will give whoever the new guy is this hard of a time, that is unless he continues to fall short for 8 to 10 years like the current guy.  We didn't start really getting fed up until after year nine.  I hope I made the answer simple enough for you. 

Guest Chaingang Defense

YOU CAN'T TELL THOSE FEW NOTHING. THEY LIKE LOSING IN THE 2ND OR 3RD ROUND EVERY YEAR. LIKE THOSE AGGIE FANS ON HERE 4TH AND 1 AND RUN AN OPTION OUT OF SHOT GUN

Guest wos mustangs

Yes, Coaches from all over apply for Head jobs. Toby is supposed to arrive at WOS in late march as Offseason will be in full swing over in Orange land.

Guest Chaingang Defense

IT WILL BE NICE WHEN TOBY GETS BACK TO START WORKING WITH THE QB AND 7 ON 7 ETC.

NOW IF WE CAN JUST GET THE OC A JOB SOMEWHERE NOW.  :D

Well to answer this question, actually none!  We have only played Lamarque 4 times and have only scored 13 points at the most in one game.  That was in 1997 and that was before this current oc.  However, in 2000 Coach T completely and totally shut down Lamarque's offense and we won the game 10-6.  So I guess that is about correct the current oc averages about 10 to 13 points a game once we get past the first round of the playoffs.  All our Defense has to do is hold the opponents to singe digit scoring and we will win the game.  I can't believe we didn't think of this before.  The real problem here is Coach T, giving up 9 or 10 points a game.  GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!  You are reaching for something that is not there, and living up to your screen name which is wosHIGH.  You would have to be smoking to believe that nonsense!!  Here is a question back atcha wosHIGH, who is the only oc in WOS history to miss the playoffs 4 times?

• 2 weeks later...

ANy new word on the OC? He applying anywhere?

I think we are worring too much about all this. Lets just see how the cards fall. Our current OC is a great coach and a great man. He will do whats best for him and his family. Im getting pretty sick and tired of all the negative crap. If you were ever a WOS Mustang, DISCIPLINE isnt just for the football field. It is supposed to be used in life too. Lets stop all the bashing and just enjoy the privelege to be able watch and be a part of  some of the best HS football in the country, year in and year out!!

Guest Chaingang Defense

HE IS A GREAT MAN! BUT YEA LET'S JUST KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE 2ND AND 3RD ROUND LOSS EVERY YEAR, THEN COACH T LEAVES AND IT'S OVER!!

HE IS A GREAT MAN! BUT YEA LET'S JUST KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE 2ND AND 3RD ROUND LOSS EVERY YEAR, THEN COACH T LEAVES AND IT'S OVER!!

I hate to lose as much as you do, but a third round loss is better than missing the playoffs. Most teams around here would give thier right arm to even make it to the first round. ;)

Guest Chaingang Defense

CARDS ARE FALLING JUST RIGHT. :D HOW ABOUT THE FIELD GOAL KICKING SITUATION?? COACHES DON'T SEEM TO CARE IF WE CAN KICK AT PAT OR NOT, YOU BEEN BY TO HELP THEM?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder