WO-S Talk

Guest wos mustangs

Guest wos mustangs

The program as we all know doesn't need turning around. Toby will have other options on Offensive play calling if our main plan doesn't work such as the running game in big games in the playoffs, had a wise man tell me one time always have a plan B and C in case plan A isn't working.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wos mustangs

Your welcome for the input.  Hope it wont be to  tough on Toby if he comes back and doesnt win a state title every year.

A wise man once told me when in a big game in the playoffs if plan A doesn't work you have to have a plan B and C.

For the love of God people. Lets put this behind us. I want Toby to come back as well as yall do, but doesnt it sound kind of selfish of you to want him to turn down a college job?? All the speculation needs to stop. We will either see him on the sidelines next year or we wont. Only Toby knows what Toby should do for his carreer. I will welcome Toby back with open arms, but I wont be mad at him if he takes a higher job with a larger school or college. If I may have offended any of you, oh well, its just my opinion.

Guest wos mustangs

We all Bond together Bud, i agree with your statement. Really think and looks like he'll be back in Blue and Silver next season. Merry Christmas from Central Texas way.

Guest Chaingang Defense

SOMETHING BETTER BE DONE AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR! IF NOT 2ND OR 3RD ROUND LOSS EVERY YEAR! YOU KNOW WHEN A TEAM MOVES DA LINE BACKERS UP AND YOU CAN'T RUN THEN THROW IT! WHEN YOU DON'T THROW IT THEN THAT'S JUST STUPID!

Guest Bird Hunter

SOMETHING BETTER BE DONE AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR! IF NOT 2ND OR 3RD ROUND LOSS EVERY YEAR! YOU KNOW WHEN A TEAM MOVES DA LINE BACKERS UP AND YOU CAN'T RUN THEN THROW IT! WHEN YOU DON'T THROW IT THEN THAT'S JUST STUPID!

Chaingang Defense, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the WOS football team.  I am assuming you played at WOS am I correct?  I am also assumiing you played football?  I have to also assume you won a state championship at WOS, again am I correct?  I assume you have coached at, let me see, help me here, what level of football again?  Peewee football does not count now.  You have a college degree from where and what is your degree in?  Just asking, you seem to have great wisdom when it comes to WOS football! 

I only wish our team was as good as the Mustangs.  We can't come close.  Some people living their lives through kids.

DB

Guest Chaingang Defense

HERE'S PROOF! I'M ASHAMED IT'S 3A FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Highest Rated Offenses

1. 55.35 - Liberty Hill

2. 53.23 - Celina

3. 51.24 - Gilmer

4. 49.82 - Waco La Vega

5. 49.64 - Cuero

6. 49.36 - Diboll

7. 47.30 - Snyder

8. 46.37 - Palestine Westwood

9. 45.85 - Abilene Wylie

10. 45.62 - Royse City

11. 45.49 - Caldwell

12. 44.55 - Carthage

13. 44.40 - Argyle

14. 44.00 - Kirbyville

15. 43.97 - Decatur

16. 42.98 - Canyon

17. 42.78 - China Spring

18. 42.67 - Giddings

19. 42.32 - Pittsburg

20. 41.80 - Dallas Roosevelt

Guest Bird Hunter

HERE'S PROOF! I'M ASHAMED IT'S 3A FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Didn't answer my questions. I didn't ask for any proof.  All I want to know is did you play, win, have a college degree, coach, or what?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

PS:  Can you stop screaming at everyone.

DB

doesn't matter if i played or coach. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's wrong. how is it so hard to have another plan when something don't work??? you don't watch playoff hs football on tv?? every team throws! every team throws in the middle of the field. go a ask a coach or 2 on the wos staff what they think deep down.

Every team throws?? Liberty Hill has won the last 2 state championships and they might throw 1 or 2 passes a game.

Guest Chaingang Defense

doesn't matter if i played or coach. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's wrong. how is it so hard to have another plan when something don't work??? you don't watch playoff hs football on tv?? every team throws! every team throws in the middle of the field. go a ask a coach or 2 on the wos staff what they think deep down.

Guest Bird Hunter

Every team throws?? Liberty Hill has won the last 2 state championships and they might throw 1 or 2 passes a game.

Aggie I have found that when you get on this web page you find many "wanna B" coach's that after they play their XBOX football game and win their on national championship they are the "Coach of the Year".  Some people need to get a real job or get off their parents computer.  Ain't that right Chaingang.  What position did you play or do you play in HS ?

DB

Aggie I have found that when you get on this web page you find many "wanna B" coach's that after they play their XBOX football game and win their on national championship they are the "Coach of the Year".  Some people need to get a real job or get off their parents computer.  Ain't that right Chaingang.  What position did you play or do you play in HS ?

DB

I agree Dust Buster, particularly when it comes to a few of these WOS fans. They seem to think they can coach the Mustangs better than the great Dan Hooks. I think not.

Guest Bird Hunter

so you keep running when it's not working??????????????????? see that's the problem. No plan b or c.

You still don't get it!  Why can't you just be proud of the young men playing.  From what I heard Waco was a bigger and faster team than WOS.  Sometimes that happens.  I have seen it for many years in the school my kids go to. 

Chaingang you still refuse to answer my questions.  What do you do for a living?  My guess----you have not picked up my garbage yet.  Are you running behind today.  May have to use plan B and work over tonight. 8)

Guest Chaingang Defense

Faster? Please. Look at China Spring, They were small from what i heard Look what they did. anyone knows when the run doesn't work  and i will say this slow you PASS THE BALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. slant routes? why aren't those EVER used?

Guest Bird Hunter

Faster? Please. Look at China Spring, They were small from what i heard Look what they did. anyone knows when the run doesn't work  and i will say this slow you PASS THE BALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. slant routes? why aren't those EVER used?

No, you don't get it, so why don't you just drop it!

Again, you need typing lesson.  Tell us all what you do for a living so we can dog you out like you do coaches.  LET ME SAY THIS SLOW FOR YOU....you missed my garbage today!

You still don't get it!  Why can't you just be proud of the young men playing.  From what I heard Waco was a bigger and faster team than WOS.  Sometimes that happens.  I have seen it for many years in the school my kids go to. 

Chaingang you still refuse to answer my questions.  What do you do for a living?  My guess----you have not picked up my garbage yet.  Are you running behind today.  May have to use plan B and work over tonight. 8)

What does it matter what the guy does for a living? Does his profession lessen his opinion or his right to have one? He stands firm behind his opinion yet you continue to make personal attacks and as usual certain mods turn a blind eye and accept your garbage posts.

Come on Wos Blue in Orange Texas, it's all good. Toby will be back that's a certain. We have to stay together as one.

I see all of these "bring Toby back" posts but Im not too familiar with what he did for us before he left.... I was told he was partially responsible for the infamous shotgun formation on 1st and goal at the 1 foot line against Giddings a few years back that led to us not scoring.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder